Proudest Achievement on The Escapist

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
TizzytheTormentor said:
anthony87 said:
I feel like I bring one of the better beards to the community.

*notices Red Dead Redemption poster in background*

You know, you really look like Irish in that shot!
That's me after seeing that a bottle of Bushmills was 14.99 in Lidl. Trust me, I felt like Irish in that shot. Got so drunk that there was enough material for a friend to make an animated short of me spewing nonsense.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
TizzytheTormentor said:
-Becoming a prominent Forum Gamer (gotta go back to that, been absent for too long)

Time to return to your roots. Pack your bags and go home. >:eek:

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Hitting the maximum post rank and creating a thread with over 1000 posts in it are probably mine. Yep, that's about it. I've not done a whole lot.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I think helping to clean up WarCry and then being made a proper Mod afterwards is my proudest moment on the site. I might not have done an awful lot in the forums, but I feel like that's pretty cool at least.

anthony87 said:
I feel like I bring one of the better beards to the community.

I still remember seeing that beard in one of the old picture threads and complimenting it. It truly is a badass beard :D

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
I barely post but I still managed to get the Landmark badge. Which slightly defeats the point of the Landmark badge when you think about it.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Olas said:
The first ever thread I created on this site was a poll that received over 10,000 views and 15 pages of replies.
I got the badge for 10,000 views for my very first thread too.

So I have no idea if that badge is supposed to be difficult to get or not (since it wasn't difficult for me to get, at all).

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Nothing much, to be honest.
Going this long without getting so much as a warning is something, I suppose, but it's nothing compared to most other Escapists.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
IceForce said:
Olas said:
The first ever thread I created on this site was a poll that received over 10,000 views and 15 pages of replies.
I got the badge for 10,000 views for my very first thread too.

So I have no idea if that badge is supposed to be difficult to get or not (since it wasn't difficult for me to get, at all).
She's Nephthys, isn't she? I knew I'd seen here somewhere before. That game brought me much enjoyment.

OT: I have not accomplished a great deal here, as of yet. I guess I've got lots to look forward to.

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
I've got the "On Fire" badge for a thread with 10k views. Don't remember what it's for though.
Honestly, that's about it. I'm not so proud of some other things I've done here...

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Brag pants on!

Having been the very first "community member spotlight". [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/communitytab/7582-Community-Member-Spotlight-Caliostro]

And, of course, being approached about becoming a moderator. Really didn't see that coming.

...What were they thinking?

karma9308

Jan 26, 2013
I've posted a lot while drunk, does that count? Otherwise that CK2 LP I posted that updates slower than a cross country marathon exclusive to snails, Lemurs, and bacteria.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Getting my Kirby badge. YAY! d(^.^)b

Also, there were a couple of my posts that made some people project whatever liquid they were currently drinking onto their computer/monitor/keyboard.

I believe, if memory serves me, that it was none other than Miss Spidermod, herself, that I got twice.

"Spidermod, spidermod, drinks whatever a spidermod drinks.

Reads my post, makes her laugh, drink is now part of her calf..."

*whistles rest of theme*

SPIDERMOD!!!!!!

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Hmmm...I'm not sure if this counts because it was technically off of The Escapist, but when Unskippable first started I e-mailed them to say they should do the opening scene to Digital Devil Saga. They replied to my e-mail thanking me for the suggestion and did the episode like 2 weeks later. I think being proud of that was actually my first Escapist post ever.

If that doesn't count, I would say it's the huge support I got for that thread when I was talking about asking out a Professor at my former college. It was just a fun time to tell my story of how it went and see so many people waiting on edge to see how it all went.

It was a good time.

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
What am I most proud of? Creating a silly thread that went for almost 20 pages, over 600 posts.

I pinned it, and whenever I visit Off-Topic I get to see it at the top of the page.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
My proudest Escapist achievement is, having been a member since August 2010 with over 1300 posts (1364 as of this one), I have never received a single infraction. Not even a low content post warning.
Then again, 1300 posts in 4 years isn't too many.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
Probably organizing a meet for one of the usergroups I'm a part of.

It's nothing major, but it was pretty sweet. It's also happening again this year. c: