Prove to me that your are indestructible

jaketaz

Oct 11, 2010
I got hit by a Cadillac Escalade going 40 mph while I was crossing the street. Yeah that's right, ON FOOT. I got launched in the air and broke a couple things, but nothing permanent. My head landed on my backpack and not the asphalt, so it probably saved my life. Thanks Jansport?

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
badgersprite said:
Every single time I am around somebody, they have never been attacked by a tiger, nor has a meteor fallen from the sky and struck them on the head. Therefore, my very presence repels tigers and meteors.

I'm just awesome like that.
I like the way you think.

Me? Um... I'm indestructible because I have not, thus far, been destroyed. How's that for logic? :D

But yeah, I do seem to be far more resistant to injury and disease than a lot of people around me. It's likely just because I take better care of myself than the average college student, but it's something.

Last Hugh Alive

Jul 6, 2011
I have never broken any bones or have had any kind of injury. That's as far as I can go. I got four stitches once but thats just a flesh wound.

Oh yeah, and I once got hit by a minivan and knocked off my bike because the guy didn't indicate he was turning, and I wasn't hurt at all.

I don't have much to speak of, otherwise.

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
I went white-water kayaking got flipped and my helmet came loose and fell into the water. Then, in the middle of a Class 4 rapid (scale of 1-6 with 6 being classified as "you literally will die") cracked my head on a rock while upside down, underwater, and I came out dazed but fine. My friends still took me to the hospital though.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I almost got struck by lightning, fought and beat death at five, and was trapped under a car after getting run over by it for 20 minutes or so. Then I survived a carbon monoxide leak later that night.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
While I'm not immune to physical harm, my immune system fucking rocks!

Two years ago there was a small outbreak of the swine flu on campus. My roommate, girlfriend and her roommate (who was a friend of mine and dating my roommate) all got it and I didn't have a reaction at all. No cold symptoms whatsoever, while they all missed at least 3 days of class.

Teh Jammah

Nov 13, 2010
I've been shot multiple times [small]by a supersoaker[/small] and am still here to tell the tale. Clearly I am indestructible.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
I am matter. When life is drained from this form, I will fall to feed the earth. My matter will never be fully destroyed, only cycled and reincarnated.

Come at me, bro.

The Mighty Pepper

Aug 8, 2011
I once got hit by a car, set on fire, shot 87 times and exploded... TWICE! And then lied on the escapist and I'm still here.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I once got punched in the head, stumbled backwards and took out a locked door, before falling and getting folded over a coffee table... on the edge.

I recovered with nothing but a very slight headache about three seconds later.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Im indestructible because I have determination that is incorruptible and from the other side I'm a terror to behold, and your annihilation will be unavoidable.

Did I win?

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
I fell into an exploding dinosaurs mouth while it was being eaten by a fire-breathing dragon which was electrified. And then I got hit by a bus.

I am NOT indestructible. I am weak, naive, stupid, and fragile.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Well I was riding a bike pretty fast and then was hit by a car, got up and kept going, no injuries. I should become a superhero.