PS3 Men Say Games Are Better Than Sex

Jaccklesby

Apr 12, 2009
Catkid906 said:
Hankage said:
Yeah, but to be fair this is a UK site.
OT:
This makes me slightly embarrassed that I have a PS3. I mean, come on, it's sex! I haven't had any yet (again, 14 years old) but...I can't think of a good way of ending this sentence.
Just remember, Sex > Games.
Okay? :p

Magnumopai

Apr 27, 2009
I'm not sexually active but if I was I'd just pop in a two player game while I'm " playing the two-player poppin' game"

Confucius says: "that a man who goes to sleep with a sex problem in mind will wake up with a sex solution on hand"

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Danzorz said:
traceur_ said:
Prototype... sex... Prototype... sex... I can understand their logic.
Let me see.
[HEADING=2]inFamous.[/HEADING]
Lightning.
LIGHTNING.
LIGHTNING
[HEADING=2]Girlfriend.[/HEADING]
No Lightning.
Still No Lightning.
None, not a spark even.

I see
It makes sense now.
Prototype:

Shape-shifting
wall-running
helicopter jacking
elbow dropping a tank

Girlfriend:
no shape-shifting
no wall-running (unless she wall-runs and jumps onto... yeh you get where I'm going with that)
no helicopter jacking (unless she's a mechanophiliac, in which case she doesn't want you)
no elbow dropping a tank (at least I hope not)

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Bluebacon said:
MrGFunk said:
Devilpapaya said:
Top 5 reasons Games are better:
1)They turn on instantly.
2)You can stop playing when you get bored.
3)In general, they cost less.
4)Your friends enjoy them being around.
5)Getting a better one is a lot easier.
6)Quicksave - in case you do something wrong.
7)If stuck, you can just read the walkthrough.
8)You can skip annoying dialogue.
9)You can trade it in to get a discount on a new one.
10)You can play several in one afternoon.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
somehow i'm not surprised. though when men were asked why they liked blowjobs, 1% liked the warmth, 2% liked the sensation, 3% liked the eroticism and 94% liked the piece and quite!

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
PureChaos said:
somehow i'm not surprised. though when men were asked why they liked blowjobs, 1% liked the warmth, 2% liked the sensation, 3% liked the eroticism and 94% liked the piece and quite!
Makes you wonder if necrophiliacs are actually into dead people or just like the quiet.

sorry, that's disgusting, curse my teenage mind and it's filth.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
traceur_ said:
PureChaos said:
Makes you wonder if necrophiliacs are actually into dead people or just like the quiet.

sorry, that's disgusting, curse my teenage mind and it's filth.
Teenagers! at 22 i feel so old :(

Apr 24, 2008
This isn't surprising. The sexual aspect of any relationship dies down eventually. Playstation is as good a way as any to spend all that free time you have not being excited by your partner...

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Danzorz said:
[HEADING=2]Girlfriend.[/HEADING]
No Lightning.
Still No Lightning.
None, not a spark even.

I see
It makes sense now.
I find it hard to believe that women cannot generate static electricity :D

Other than that, I'd have to say that your argument is acutally somewhat sensible.

Daxinos

Jun 14, 2008
goddamn! who tha fuck wud compare video games to sex! video games always win. naw seriously sex over video games a thousand times. if i had a choice to get rid of sex or video games in the world i'd choose video games fo sho. nuff sed.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
The trick here see is to have both. Which all comes down to game selection. Pick something somewhat interesting but not that captivating. And stick with it, eventually she'll get bored and hopefully find other ways to keep herself occupied. Ehh worked for me in college anyway. Plus it makes breeding chocobos alot more fun. So really it's a double win for you.

TiteAce

Jan 14, 2009
Get a 360. Real men own 360's. We'll go after the ladies and once they pass out we'll play some Fallout. Women come first and our trusty lil companions know that and will always be there

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
So...these people would actually day "no" to a woman who wants to have sex with them whilst playing a game?

Isn't that a tiny bit odd?

Also, just to try and maintain some equality for the "WELL THEY ARE BRITISH, HURR HURR" comments;

Not that I believe there's any difference, but bleh.