Question of the Day, April 1, 2010

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
people get put on probation and worse for making these polls.

a staff member makes it and it's suddenly okay?
fine.

i'll probably get attacked for lack of humour now.

Colonel Alzheimer's

Jan 3, 2010
Oh my god!
That's fucking disgusting. I legitimately threw up on my keyboard. No, of course I don't! My god. Someone please ban me so I can finally leave this site permanently.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
No, that WOULD be horrible! i mean with all the...not even worth thinking about it. why would you even thing that. just no...no

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
Well, you got me here. I do chickens. All the world can laugh at me now...

Om nom delicious chicken?

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
rokkolpo said:
people get put on probation and worse for making these polls.

a staff member makes it and it's suddenly okay?
fine.

i'll probably get attacked for lack of humour now.
Dude, lighten up. It's April Fools, for crying out loud.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
At first I thought the question was some really hidden euphemism like if we, uh, thread the needle every day or something.

Anyway, my answer is meat. Because the answer is always meat.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Well my hands are tied with this one. I just can't stay secret about it anymore, the question again and again always pushing me to this point. I'm just going to have to go ahead and say it. Yes I do, yes I know what you're thinking, I know its bad news, but in this kind of world what kind of choice do I have, I can't change who I am, that's just asking for trouble. So instead I have decided to accept myself and not hide who I am anymore.

I would like to thank The Escapist for helping me realize that I had to come clean about it, it was something that was eating me alive and, it appears so many others were affected by it as well. They say shock therapy doesn't work, well to those I say bullshit, today is proof of that as we, the community accepted who we are. Yes there were causalities, yes we have lost those who entertained us, but there is hope now, as they held us back from this amazing progress and with the Sweet Banhammer we have cleansed this land forever, let us rejoice in the great Escapist Revolution as the Mods and Users Took back their site!

Seriously if someone misses this being my contribution to this prank, then...well I don't know what to say. If you're missing the point of this poll, hell even this day, you need to take a look at yourself, today is about fun, insanity and putting others in happy spirits with a hilarious joke. Hopefully I can say I contributed in some way.

And with that Giant paragraph space AND NOTHING MORE I ask you again to praise these mighty mods in their delivery of our site back into their hands, where their benevolent wisdom doth guide us into a new world. One of power, superiority and where there be no free thought.

[sup]This has been a message from the desk of the Escapist Propaganda Division. Free thought is nothing, remember that and remember the Mods are Gods[/sup]
/subliminal messaging