Question of the Day, April 20, 2010

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
The orginal pokemons;Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Silver, Gold; are the good ones. The rest nowadays are just trying to milk it. It's just like the orginal Pokemon show, and I'll give the Joto season some props too, but nowadays there just trying to milk the fanboys AS MUCH as possible. I mean don't get me wrong, Pokemon is fun, and Pikachu's just epic sauce, just take a break for a bit Nintendo. I know atleast one girl I know is very VERY excited and drolling over it, but eah to me, it's just another pokemon game, but I might pick it up if I get a chance.

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
I'm...tentatively excited.
I might pick it up, but it depends on how much I hate the new pokemon.
(Damn you Turtwig, damn you to hell!)

Alex The Rat

Jan 8, 2010
No! I stopped caring as soon as they decided there were more than 151 of the little things. And what did I say about these pokemon-themed daily polls! Sometimes I feel like my opinion carries no weight around here...

PHOENIXRIDER57

Mar 2, 2010
Why did they go from kick ass Saphire and Pearl to borring old Black and White? Oh great, I'm playing Pokemon: The Absence of Color.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
weird, I would have thought this would have something to do with 4/20(pretty much official marijuana day). anyway, I'm not to excited, just another Pokemon game.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
need to see more information before i make my decision but will try and get it

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
I'll pprobably get it, although I think they may be running out of Ideas [sub]Really? God? they made God into a Pokemon? What kind of a legendary can they make now?![/sub]

Valgee

Mar 1, 2010
The 3D looks nifty. Nintendo promises to innovate everything. But this is not why I am excited, I suspect.

I am simply a hardcore Pokémon Fanboy. I recognize my opinions may be somewhat void. But I am so stoked and I sincerely look forward to the entire formula all over again.
That is all.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
I've never played any of the Pokemon games and I've never really wanted to. By now, how are they not all the same? o_O There are just way too many. (Same could be said about Final Fantasy, but...whatever.)

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
meh. soul silver was awesome, but i don't think that black/white will add something really special...

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
I've never been into Pokemon, but it's very popular so it will obviously sell bucket loads.

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
That's a capital MEH for me. You gotta be into that sort of thing...Pokemon games. I tend to stay away...very far away from them.

Is there even a story in them besides getting them all and beating the crap out of everybody else that has them to prove to the world that you are the shit?