Question of the Day, April 25, 2010

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I circled my calendar and I had been waiting since forever... but then they announced that it's not for the PC. Talk about punch in the stomach.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Heard it was coming out for PC about 4 years ago, didn't care then, don't care now, especially since it's not on the PC anymore.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I don't really know anything about this game, but if it comes on the Xbox I'll get it for achievements.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
I would, but unfortunately, it's not coming to the PC (great way Remedy to act to your fanbase which gave you the support on your previous games!) so I will just say NO!

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
No I will never play it, 360 exclusive my arse, it was designed as a Dx10 showcase for fucks sake!

Furburt said:
Perhaps, if they decide to port it to Windows, which it was supposed to be on, then wasn't, for no real reason.

Grrr...

Still, it looks.....interesting. I'll see what the verdict is.
Apprently remedy are too small to make the game for 2 platforms..... which I dont buy at all.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
I have no idea what this is so I probably will not ever play it. I only buy games that really appeal to me and that I think will last long enough to be worth the £10 that I will spend on them. An acceptable amount of time for a game to last is for me to be playing it for at least two months.

Veleste

Mar 27, 2010
My boyfriend is practically sitting at the door waiting for his order he's so excited about this game. I've read up on it and it looks stunning and certainly sounds interesting but I've never been a huge fan of the horror genre. I'll give it a whirl but I really don't understand all the fuss and I prefer games on the PC.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
I'm not gonna get it. I hardly buy many games really >.>

The next game I need to get is ME2 some time...

So I picked "Alan who?" seeing as that is the closest one to a straight "No".

Bob_F_It

It stands for several things
May 7, 2008
I'd get it quickly if I had the system to play it. I'll just have to wait for that selved port for now.

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
I was looking forward to it somewhat, until they announced that they were cancelling the PC version. Screw you, Remedy.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
If I have enough money, I'll get it. It looks great, in my opinion. I might actually get the Limited Edition as well.

Ruagh

Nov 14, 2009
I haven't really been paying attention to this game. Still, what I've seen looks interesting, so I might consider it.

Cynical skeptic

Apr 19, 2010
Is it bad that I lost interest once I heard it was going to be a 360 exclusive? Usually once a publisher feels it can quantify potential sales, its a sign of extremely low confidence in the product's quality.