Question of the Day, April 4, 2010

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
The Escapist Staff said:
Question of the Day, April 4, 2010

Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: a bunch of jelly beans, or some chocolate eggs? (If you don't celebrate Easter with a candy basket, just pretend it's your birthday, or something.)

Both (Duh!)

To be more specific, black and white jellybeans and Cadbury cream eggs.

Zekiran Immortal

Mar 26, 2010
Sugar Egg. You know those things made out of pure sugar with the frosting animals inside and a peep hole you see a little scene in?

If I can't have that, then a DARK chocolate bunny. I'm allergic to milk, so it's gotta be DARK.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
If I ahd choice I would love to get both! Best of both words!

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
In my parents hometown they do some cakes, so soft and delicous for easter. Its called "rotten cake" but the cake is all but rotten, gets some carameled sugar over it and coconut, and I love to slice it and add some butter, marmelade, or jam (tomato, pumpkin or apple) to it. Too bad I cant have it here.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I don't eat candy anymore.

On a related note, this Easter rabbit meat tastes great.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
I stopped doing the whole candy thing for Easter when I was 12. However if I had no choice but to pick one, then it would have to be chocolate.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009

Every year, they have these at gas stations and various shops all around.
Every year, I walk into one with a wad of cash. No real amount, just a wad.
Every year, I throw it in the nearest cashiers face.
Every year, I demand that however much money is in there, that's how many fucking eggs I want.

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
I don't eat much candy at all during easter.

Due to easter being at the business end of the Australian athletics season, with Nationals only a week or two away, I ask for little toy ducks or rabbits so at least so my family can give me something.

Christmas is also in the middle of the Australian athletics season so I luck out there too...