Question of the Day, April 4, 2010

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
What? No option for "I'm Jewish and laugh at the overconsumerized nature of the holiday"? For shame!

But probably chocolate eggs.

klakkat

May 24, 2008
I hate traditional jellybeans, but chocolate eggs are good, so no contest. Starburst jellybeans are good though.

BenFace

Jul 7, 2009
This year I got my Parents to buy me any dvd instead of an easter egg, I dont need the chocolate, and I'd prefer something that fits my interests and lasts longer

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
duh both except for black jellybean's they taste funny

i remember back in the day when you could get chocolate eggs filed with chocolate buttons cant get them any more

EricII

Mar 12, 2010
Reese's peanut butter eggs... I can't consider Easter a success without one lol

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I don't really dig candy, so I'll be a jerk and say gimmie a burger....with some sweet BBQ sauce, there you go.

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
PEEPS! While they're not exclusive to Easter anymore I can't believe you didn't include this as a poll choice. I love PEEPS; too much, in fact. I don't buy them for myself anymore as I have no self-control once I open the package and will eat the whole pack in one shot. I'll just pick up the row of them all stuck together and eat them as a delicious, sugar-coated marshmallow bar. I love making a cup of instant cocoa (with really hot water) and floating one of the rabbit peeps (or a snowman or Xmas tree during the Holidays) on the top and letting it melt out until all that's left is a sugary skin on top of the hot chocolate. Absolutely heavenly...which, again, is why I refrain from buying them. Too easy to go overboard with them, especially when there's just SO much temptation about!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
OH NOES

I didn't notice the 'both'!

Jelly Beans > Chocolate Eggs

Jelly Beans + Chocolate Eggs > [Insert Object]