Question of the Day, August 22, 2010

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Bruce Willis. (note, instead of referencing The Expendables, I'll be referencing a much, much better movie)

Because he even went back to save Marcellus, and Marcellus was trying to kill him. He sent John Travolta to his apartment and everything.

Also cause he got Zed's sweet motorcy- chopper.

JIst00

Nov 11, 2009
Obviously Arnie...

He eats Green Berets for breakfast, walked away from a fight with a Predator, survived teachin Kindergarten, his name is NOT Quaid, he will take your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle, the devil hasnt got shit on him fought a bear in white sneakers...

The guy has quite the CV, I'd have him back me up anyday.

Then again Jet Li...

Florion

Dec 7, 2008
Where is The Man Your Man Could Smell Like (Isaiah Mustafa)? =\

Ah, kidding. Jet Li ftw. Why is this a question? <3

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
I misread it as "Expandable Star" thinking this was a dumb space related question. Like I know anything about Super Novas.

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Sikachu said:
Nivag the Owl said:
Easily Jason Statham considering that he actually used to be a gangster IRL and has probably been in multiple genuine brawls.
Do you think that Guy Ritchie makes documentaries?
Haha. No. But Jason genuinely has a gangster background.

'Aredor

Jan 24, 2010
Well since I'm usually out with a buddy who's a former kung-fu-champion, I won't need Jet Li, I've got that base covered already. Thing with those guys is they don't seem that menacing, which is why they don't much help avoiding fights. Now if you've got that monster of a man called Terry Crews right behind you...

Sikachu

Apr 20, 2010
Nivag the Owl said:
Sikachu said:
Nivag the Owl said:
Easily Jason Statham considering that he actually used to be a gangster IRL and has probably been in multiple genuine brawls.
Do you think that Guy Ritchie makes documentaries?
Haha. No. But Jason genuinely has a gangster background.
Alright, I'm going to stop short of telling you you're wrong and instead ask for a citation. I know he was an international standard diver, and then a model. Where does this gangster stuff fit in?