Question of the Day, August 22, 2010

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Ying Yang(Jet Lee).

He was easily one of the best fighters in the movie.
And a true Bro.

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
from this poll: Bruce Willis... -why? ... Die Hard.

from all the actors that i know: Steven Seagal; because he is an emotionless killer who can break limbs like no other

ironduke88

Mar 20, 2010
Terry Crews, that guy is gargantuan. I would always rather have a big guy on my side. I know every one is like martial arts is the coolest thing ever and kicks arse in any contest, but I am not sure it works when someone is that much bigger than you in real life. Anyway I don't want someone hogging all the action.

Sikachu

Apr 20, 2010
Nivag the Owl said:
Easily Jason Statham considering that he actually used to be a gangster IRL and has probably been in multiple genuine brawls.
Do you think that Guy Ritchie makes documentaries?

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Mr. Church and not just because I have a man crush on Bruce Willis...

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
I'd have to go with either Stallone, Willis or Dolph, probably Dolph since I heard he's really good with a knife and has plenty of degrees under his belt.

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Love how the vast majority's voting Jet Li.
No surprise what my vote is :D

Statham is my second though.

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
I'm surprised people voted for Eric Roberts. I was almost tempted to vote for him, but I sure as hell wouldn't count on him to watch my back > . >

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Jet Li. He actually knows how to fight rather than how to fake it. And no, I haven't seen the movie. Wasn't planning to, either.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Wait, wait... are we voting for the star themselves or for the character they played in the movie? Because quite frankly, I wouldn't want any of those characters to have my back... I'd rather have someone like Sonny Puzikas [http://www.spike.com/full-episode/green-beret-vs/32039] or Snake Blocker [http://www.spike.com/full-episode/apache-vs-gladiator/31444] on my side. You know... REAL fighters.

Out of the choices, (and assuming I'm voting for the person, not the character), I'd have to vote for Jet Li. The dude is a real, legitimate asskicker. I'm sorry, but none of the others (except maybe Steve Austin, if you want to count him) can make that claim. (but come on... "Ying Yang"? *shudder*)

daskat

Nov 4, 2009
Stallone,definitely. If he gets attacked i can sue the bad guys for damaging relics.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
They are all awesome. Awesome does not necessarily mean badass in a fight.

Remove the people who are not actually trained in some major fighting skills. Now, remove those people who are getting a bit older. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like that leaves Jet Li.