Question of the Day, December 1, 2010

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
I would absolutely love to. Problem is, I'm at a university away from home, and I don't want to take up too much space on my laptop with games. Plus, I would be afraid that I would become addicted; you know how MMO's are.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
6unn3r said:
Assassin Xaero said:
No. It is BioWare, so I'd probably find it bland and boring like their other games...
But the dialog is so well written.....most of the time.
For Dragon Age, from the part with the dwarves (or whatever they were) in the mountain until the end, I had to have the X-Games, movies (mostly Lords of Dogtown), and/or music playing in the background, plus god mode on, just to finish it because it couldn't hold my interest it was so boring...

juvemisfit

Neighborhood Psycho
Feb 21, 2008
Suicideking said:
I voted other, because under the NDA I can only say:

There is a beta test. I am in the beta test.

Ive beta'd as well. Group 2 on Hutta.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
juvemisfit said:
Suicideking said:
I voted other, because under the NDA I can only say:

There is a beta test. I am in the beta test.

Ive beta'd as well. Group 2 on Hutta.
I just started this morning myself :)

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I quit WoW a year and change ago and I'm really not interested in going back to MMORPGS. Maybe I'll check back in 5 or so years from now when they've reinvented the genre and I'll have fun again, but until then most of the games are so similar and repetitive that the only thing that lures me in is finding people to play with and bullshitting with them on vent or team speak. But if that's all that's alluring I might as well find people in real life to do it with.

BulletMoaf

Jul 22, 2009
voter other, though id luuuv to be in on the beta, i dont have a good nuff comp for it, and im pretty sure my studies will keep me from playing much anyway at least until summer, so, yeah, tough luck, i suppose ...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm a big Star Wars fan and I would like to try the game out for free. I will probably never get to a point in my life where I can afford the time/money to dive into an MMO.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I wouldn't mind getting in but work eats up too much of my time to go grind for hours. If only I didn't have this awesome well paying job with full benefits...what was I talking about?

Oh ya, To quote Extra Credits "a wow clone will never beat WoW" depending on how engaging the game and story are it may be fun, or it may end up being just another nail in the coffin of the Star Wars Franchise.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
newwiseman said:
I wouldn't mind getting in but work eats up too much of my time to go grind for hours. If only I didn't have this awesome well paying job with full benefits...what was I talking about?

Oh ya, To quote Extra Credits "a wow clone will never beat WoW" depending on how engaging the game and story are it may be fun, or it may end up being just another nail in the coffin of the Star Wars Franchise.
Coffin? I thought the franchise was put to the stake to be burnt alive a while ago. Its just still screaming in agony, that's all.

Tahmoh

Sep 1, 2008
Well i got in but still not sure my pc will run it....guess we'll find out once its done downloading

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
I like Bioware so I'd definitely like to see how TOR turns out.
But as for MMOs go I'm more excited for Dark Millenium Online.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
I'm not so eager to play it that I can't wait for the full version to be released, so I'm not desperate to be a beta tester for the game. Actually, I'm not really sure I want to get SW:TOR, so I'm glad that the majority of voters are looking forward to the game to some extent, because they'll probably give me a better idea of what the game is like.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
other

i would love to be in the beta but it might ruin the game for me. I was in the WotLK beta adn spend quite a lot of time with it but when the release came around i couldn't motivate myself to level again so i quit wow.

and the biggest fun in tor is gonna be killing noobs who picked force classes because they think jedi are supposed to be the überr0XX0rs with a sniper rifle

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
nah, i don't think that TOR is that special... however, a Beta invite for Guild Wars 2 or TERA online would be freakin' awesome :)