Question of the Day, December 1, 2010

Vaccine

Feb 13, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
I hold little love for Bioware, after seeing that they Mass Effect'd up Dragon Age 2.

And I hold NO love for the Star Wars universe.

So, I'm not excited.
*Brofist*

On another note, I already play WoW, and love it, and I don't really feel the need to drop an already existing and well made game for another based solely on story.
The gripe I have with this MMO is story seems to be their selling point, the problem with story is there's only limited amounts because it all has to come from the mind of someone else, or a highly complex AI that puts stuff together. A'la cut and paste, the L4D2 method, but it worked for L4D2 because the game was rather simple in execution, but it won't work for something that it ment to require vast amounts of time.
I think Bioware are just selling on the title universe and hype from their storytelling, I don't see them doing well in retaining players for something like, endgame hardcore progression(or whatever they do with the endgame), or PvP.

I'll stick with my stance that, it will make a splash with players for the first few months, then slowly decline till only the hardcore player base is left.

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
I got into Cataclysms beta and i was horrible at it and i hated crashing all the freakin time. Felt like i was just taking up valuable server space! Every bug i found, someone else got and the most i contributed was "yeah, i have this problem too"

So, i'd rather be playing the full version of a game.