Question of the Day, December 28, 2010

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Probably White. The legendary is so much more badass looking, and I think the White Forest would be better than Black City. Forests usually have more pokemon and the Cities, well... meh.

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
Yay Pokemon. I'm gonna go with White, for no reason other then I think the legendary is cooler. (It also evens out my group of friends to 2 for Black and 2 for White)

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Neither, that's it for me. Doesn't seem to be going anywhere and I didn't find the last game even challenging at all.

Tomtitan

Jun 7, 2010
Wakefield said:
Yay Pokemon. I'm gonna go with White, for no reason other then I think the legendary is cooler. (It also evens out my group of friends to 2 for Black and 2 for White)
This. There is really no way to decide other than 'the legendary looks cooler'. So yeah, Pokemon White for me.

Warrior Irme

May 30, 2008
I enjoyed the character design up through Gold/Silver, and tolerated the Ruby/Sapphire pokemon. These new ones from Black White are terrible. I like that it's 100% new, but when the new is filled with things that are seemingly an animal with tons of other crap just thrown on top of it I'm not interested.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Neither for me. I don't have a DS and i can't afford one now anyways.

Though i wish i could...I really want to play the new Golden Sun game.

Redd the Sock

Apr 14, 2010
Hmm, by past history, yellow, crystal, emerald, platinum....I'll think I'll wait for the inedivable 3rd game that combines the first two, even if pokemon grey sounds butt ugly.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Personally I wanted White but then I found out that Black would have all the pokemon I wanted exclusive to it... GRASS SHEEP D:

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I'm getting White. A friend of mine is getting Black, so exculsives won't be a problem.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Both, probably. Black has the cooler areas, but White has the cooler Legendary. I might end up getting Black and after I beat it, go get White so I can beat it.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Both.

I'm a Pokemon fanboy...

And I'm so trying to hold back on typing up any reference that includes Black, White, Ebony, Ivory, etc....