Question of the Day, December 29, 2010

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
Metal Gear Solid I guess, I would have said Orcarina but I presume it will once again be nothing more than Nintendo defacating over my childhood and making me feel sad.

Warforger

Apr 24, 2010
ZeppMan217 said:
No Mario Mario 3D?
Well Super Mario 64 has been on the DS for quite some time now, i.e. it was probably the first game they made for it since I got it at Costco with their DS bundles, most other games were 2d and I wondered how it was 3d since I was alot younger, nevertheless it was fun.

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
I've never played Ocarina of Time (I know, I know, don't shoot me) So i'll probably get it to finally experience it.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
OoT, since I've never played Zelda before and it seems like the best place to start. Also, Kid Icarus seems good. Otherwise, I'll wait for some of their mario titles.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Have to admit it's the Zelda remake.

But, hey, luckily I can buy more than one game, so there's also MGS3, Street Fighter and Resident Evil from that list.

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
OoT 3D... never finished it when I played on the GC remake, got stuck in Gerudo valley, really want to finish it.

Jun 13, 2009
I came here planning on voting for none of them, because I had no interest in the 3DS whatsoever. Then I saw Zelda:OoT. Even if I never buy a 3DS, anything about OoT can be looked forward to or hoped for, so I voted for that instead. Let's hope they don't change all the awesome puzzles for things to do with the 3D mechanic and instead just make the game again but in 3D. :D

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
coldfrog said:
I must admit, properly done 3D may make 3D platformers much easier to deal with, though the restrictions have been admirably worked around up to this point. Still - that many people are excited about a 3D remake of Ocarina? I love Ocarina, and I'm still kind of iffy on that.
I don't really care for the 3D. I just want a approbiately upgraded and graphicaly polished Ocarina of Time. The 3D is just a Bonus to me. ^.^

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
No suprise who's currently winning, the nostalgic gamer's wet dream.
A favourite classic, on handheld, with improved graphics, IN 3D!

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Jeff427 said:
You forgot the option "None of the above, I have no interest in the 3DS" which is my choice. Spare me the literal headache of 3d please.
The 3DS does have an option to turn off the 3D on the system. Just saying.

OT: Of those options, I'd like to give Kid Icarus a try first. If we went to the other stated titles shown in other articles here, I'd go for Kingdom Hearts.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
What no mention of Star Fox 64 3D?

Seriously, I'd buy the 3DS JUST for that!

Although I shall be looking forward to Ocarina 3D and also Snake Eater... more Snake is always welcome!

SpaceSpork

May 15, 2009
I never played OoT on the N64, So I'm hoping to play it on the 3DS in . . .
THREEEEEE-DEEEEEE

Electrogecko

Apr 15, 2010
To all those complaining "what no Kingdom Hearts/Starfox/Paper Mario, this list is for the officially announced launch titles.

To all those saying "where is the 'I'm not interested in the 3ds' button," you can just not vote...

Ocarina of Time is probably gonna be the only game I pick up at launch.

MrNickster

Apr 23, 2010
A healthy dose of Kid Icarus: Uprising for me. I really want to see how that game plays and if its any good. It's about time Pit made a comeback. I'll definitely pick up a 3DS and probably get a few of the N64 remakes likes Ocarina of Time and Lylatwars in 3D. I'd also like to see some developers try and implement 3D as a game mechanic, not just an optional visual feature.

Hmmm...Would Star Fox 64 3D be released as Star Fox in the PAL regions or it's original European and Australian name, Lylatwars?

aether-x3

Jul 15, 2010
Snake Eaterrrrr for its my favorite MGS Game that ive never played. ): Only watched an LP.

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
I would say LoZ, but I've already beaten that game 13 times, and I honestly would rather not play it on the DS.