Question of the Day, December 29, 2010

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
Electrogecko said:
To all those complaining "what no Kingdom Hearts/Starfox/Paper Mario, this list is for the officially announced launch titles.
Just so we are clear, this is not a list of launch titles. It is the list of games that will be playable at Nintendo World 2011. That doesn't confirm them to be launch titles...at least not yet, anyway.

The Red Spy

Dec 1, 2009
Electrogecko said:
To all those saying "where is the 'I'm not interested in the 3ds' button," you can just not vote...
This is a public vote, the options presented do not reflect that people might not be interested in the 3DS or 3D tech at all (If not handheld consoles), nor does it give an 'other' option for any other titles. Not all of them are launch titles, and not all launch titles are given.

With that in mind, I'm picking "I'm not interesting in the 3DS".

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Since Paper Mario isn't up there, I'll go with my second choice, Kid Icarus.

And jeez, it's like LoZ always get the highest vote in almost anything.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Professor Layton if anything.

Ocarina of Time has fallen into franchise whoredom for me. Aside from the handhelds, its been available for every major Nintendo console.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Kid Icarus looks amazing, can't say I'm excited for remakes I may buy some after a price drop but they aren't at the top of my list.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Jeff427 said:
You forgot the option "None of the above, I have no interest in the 3DS" which is my choice. Spare me the literal headache of 3d please.
Same, but if forced to choose, Samurai Warriors. Never played, but other choices dont interest me at all.