Question of the Day, December 31, 2010

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
Most of this comes down to "When is your birthday and was it any good?"

Though i chose my birthday month, my birthday was shit this year and I chose it for it just being a wicked month of mostly partying and festivals. Long live July!

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
I was going to say June because I turned 18 but then I remembered Sonisphere was in August so I went for August instead.

Pariahwulfen

Mar 23, 2010
December:
Steam sale
xmas money
Steam sale
snow
Steam sale
college football bowl games
steam sale
overtime at work
..did I mention the Steam sale yet?

Racistman3d

Jul 6, 2009
December, probably because my girlfriend came over from the other side of the country for 2 weeks, not to mention Christmas and no school at all. :D
Runner up would probably be November, my probably busiest month, yet was the one I felt the most happiest in after December :)

GameGoddess101

Jun 11, 2009
I'm going with August... That's when I got my ballin' new apartment and when I went to San Francisco on my honeymoon. It was a pretty good month overall.

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
Mr Shrike said:
I'm gonna say December, for all that lovely snow ^^
PARADOX!

I went with June as it's still not blazingly hot and no more school to worry about ... unless you're taking maymester or starting summer sem. (neither of which I do so yay!)

AfterAscon

Tilting at WHARRGARBL
Nov 29, 2007
June, easily. Got some great news and there was absolutely no pressure on me to do anything. I just enjoyed myself.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
I was tempted to say September due to my birthday, but even though my birthday rocked, December was more fun.
I've been hanging out with friends, getting in a christmas spirit, spent some time with my family and overall just enjoyed this entire month. Well, except exams in early December that is.

I wish my fellow Escapists a happy new year (In a couple of hours, but I will be out with friends then) :D

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
November worked out really well for me, good exam results, excellent social life (a rarity), great game releases, perfect financial situation. Everything worked out that month.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
February: Got the Orange Box during a snowstorm-extended weekend, played all of Portal and HL2, signifying my introduction to 'real' gaming, make of that what you will.