Question of the Day, December 31, 2010

PaintyFace

The One Engaged to RavingPenguin
Sep 23, 2010
June, because that's when I started dating the love of my life. And now, he's my fiance =D

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
December: got married, had my honeymoon, even graduated from graduate school. So yeah, not much competition.

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
It's interesting to a see a poll with such scattered results, that doesn't happen often here. My favorite was July, I went to a ton of great metal shows in Montreal and a few in Ottawa, I just had a lot of fun this summer. This has been essentially the best year of my life so far. Looking forward to 2011, doubt it'll be as good though.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
July! I had my birthday, it was wonderfully warm, i did stuff with my mates and it was in the lovely period between exams and exam results.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
December was good, I turned 18, Christmas, etc. but February was my favourite. Mass effect 2 came out that month, well I played it that month...

Detheroth

Oct 23, 2010
December;

MUSE
Steam sales
Christmas and the abundance of money and games that came with it
U2
Steam sales
As well as finally being able to rest after finishing my last year of high school... feels good man.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Well... lets see... January saw a conflict, February a coup, March another conflict, April another conflict, May to July a major depression, August to October yet another conflict, November a time of false serenity, and a major depression in December.

I guess that leaves November as the only possible option... ;_;