Question of the Day, January 13, 2011

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
I'm thinking about it ... which is another way of saying that I'd love to, same as I'd love to have a DSi etc ... but I have something of an addictive personality and have to be very careful about what of these kinds of things I allow myself to be drawn into. The old Microprose sim games were dangerous enough... my not touching these things is something of a recognition of just how good they are :D

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I'm interested, but I won't buy it. Maybe once it's completed. But probably not, just not for me. But I do like the idea of it, and the studio.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Legion said:
No, I don't even really know what it is to be honest. I have seen a few screenshots and a bit of a video of somebody who made 'Rapture' on it but beyond that I know nothing really.
Wow. I didn't think that was actually possible; I can't get away from media coverage. (But I love the game, so don't mind at all.)

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
no interest for another massive time sink! too many games to play as it is :p so I'll never get this. Plus never was interested in it. I don't have the propensity for creating something elaborate.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
I've bought it and play it occasionally when I come up with something sweet to build.

I'm thinking about building a Nexus [http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Nexus], but I don't know...

Woem

May 28, 2009
I played it for free during the alpha, but just gave it up after a while.

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
I'm going to be really thick here, but I had to specify my "Other" - What is this thing you call Minecraft? I think that I have some serious getting back into this Escapist thing to do after 10 months of actually doing work during the day. Thank God for seasonal boredom.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
I was one of the fairly early purchases, just before the huge hype and all the let's plays came crashing in, and I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
I'm just not into building-type games like that. I never even touched the level creation in Little Big Planet.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Nope, and to be honest the sites current obsession with Minecraft is really annoying. I'll admit it's a creative game, but I don't think any one game deserves the amount of attention this site is showing it.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
I tried the free classic version a couple days ago and I'm really enjoying it. I know the full version is different, but for now I'm liking what I can get out of the classic version.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
*loud sigh* I am so fucking sick of hearing people talk about Minecraft. YES it's a good game but it's not the second coming, it didn't solve all the world's problems so shut the fuck up about it. Praise is fine, absolutely fine, but people are essentially sucking it's metaphorical dick, I don't know how but people have become just as annoying as the COD fanboys, except where the COD fanboys are brainless and immature, the Minecraft fanboys are smug and pretentious. And so now I will recieve flak for disagreeing with it being amazing. I'm not hating for the sake of hating I just want to go a day without people saying how perfect it is. Go ahead and tell me how I'm wrong.

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
I have played it before. My brother bought it a few months ago. He used to play it all the time, but it's slowed down a bit. Now he hardly plays it. I do have a friend who was relatively addicted to the Minecrack, to the point where he was a server admin. I never got that interested.

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
Well, I don't play it all that much. I own it, it's a great game, I just lack motivation to play it I guess.

My Dad plays the game all the time, though.