Question of the Day, January 19, 2011

Drakane

May 8, 2009
If I can get a soda from the gas station in 44 to 64 oz why not a crapachino in 31? but I don't drink starbucks or coffee that much so I couldn't care less really.

LegendaryGamer0 said:
I want a lemonade so big it results in me taking a 30 second piss.

Which I have done before.

Bladder of Steel.
I commend you for this, the best I got is having a person in line behind me applaud me for taking such a massive leak that 2 people came and left next to me so I would guess I too have hit near that mark.... good ol beer and live football (american)

The Imp

Nov 9, 2009
Other: Starbucks is for hipster pussies drinking overpriced caffein and sugar beverages while sitting on a table with their iPad/MacBook updating their facebook profile with pictures of themselves holding the new super-size next to their faces.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
A medium macchiato made my body regret every drop of it, back when I had so much disposable income that overpriced coffee didn't come across as particularly stupid. Effectively doubling (tripling?) the size should require them to offer coupons for discounted rates on coronary bypass surgery.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
I'm almost certain the human stomach can hold more than 900 ml of fluids. I've chugged 1L bottles of watter when was thirsty and still had room left.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
unacomn said:
I'm almost certain the human stomach can hold more than 900 ml of fluids. I've chugged 1L bottles of watter when was thirsty and still had room left.
Actually, I've drank 2L of chocolate milk in under a minute. I wouldn't advise it and I hurled within minutes, but I agree, 900 mL seems small.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
How about the option for: "As far as I know Starbucks doesn't exist in my country"?

Besides coffee tastes bad :p

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
therandombear said:
How about the option for: "As far as I know Starbucks doesn't exist in my country"?

Exia91

Jul 7, 2010
No offence to anyone.
Why do Americans always believe that bigger equals better?!

OT:
No, I would definitely not buy such huge size. Imagine how your stomach would feel afterwards? It is the "after-Thanksgiving-dinner-feeling" or "after-Christmas-dinner-feeling". You'd be stuffed like the turkey you eat on those days!

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
I don't drink coffee or go to starbucks at all so it really makes no difference to me but seriously, who needs that much coffee? Many people tell me that starbucks coffee isn't even very good.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I don't even drink 250 ml of coffee
it is ridiculous! I only go there with friends when they want their trendy coffee. I get my americano in the smallest size they got! even their tall is a large at any other canadian coffee place.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Rigs83 said:
therandombear said:

Green = Where there is Starbucks. Grey = No Starbucks

Norway = No Starbucks

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Seriously, guys, we all know this is a bad idea. Sugary drinks in an even bigger size??? And wewonder why the US has the highest prevalemce of obesity...

Flionk

Nov 5, 2007
I don't care how big they make their drinks, I just wish they would stop using random words from random languages for their products. They're trying too hard to sound all fancy and artsy, it just makes them (and their customers) come off as pompous snobs. 'Extra Large' is a good enough descriptor, thank you.

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
I think Starbucks should focus less on portion sizes and more on not brewing inferior swill.

Anton P. Nym

Sep 18, 2007
Congratulations, Starbucks, on reinventing the Super Big Gulp. Way to stay classy, guys.

-- Steve