Question of the Day, January 19, 2011

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
I would, but I don't drink any of those drinks, with the possible exception of lemonade. I would be all over it if they put hot chocolate in there though.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
That is completely ridiculous, though i may try one, just to see if i can finish it

RandV80

Oct 1, 2009
Yeah it's big but not that big to cause a fuss, I remember in highschool getting 2 Liter slushies. I was also quite proud that I could sneak one into the local movie theatre.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I don't really drink any coffee. If I do , I make it myself at home, and it's only one cup (with sweetner and milk).If my husband or someone I know wants Starbucks, I usually just get a 'tall' or sometimes 'grande', hot chocolate (their hot chocolate is really good!). Or I ask for an hot tea, or lemonade.

I suppose if the cup were to last for awhile - then there wouldn't be a problem, but I still think upping the sizing was a ridiculous decision.

Stu1701

Jun 29, 2009
I don't even like Starbucks. One Halloween my friends and I dressed up as zombies and we walked past a Starbucks, so I slammed my self against the front window. Seeing everyone jump from the window bang, look up, and jump again from the sight of me all simultaneously was priceless.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
I'm curious. But going by Starbucks prices, I think I would have to declare bankruptcy when I buy one.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
LegendaryGamer0 said:
As of this writing, the poll is evenly split on choices. Ahh, Escapist, how I love your varied community.

But yeah, I want a lemonade so big it results in me taking a 30 second piss.

Which I have done before.

I've got a Bladder of Steel.
Early nomination for post of the week. Lol

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
This works if you have a group of people ordering one of them& sharing // There is also the matter of how much that cup is going to weigh when it's full // You also have the matter of trying to keep the coffee in it warm over the time it shall take who ever ordered it to finished it

-M

unoleian

Jul 2, 2008
Even a venti-sized coffee is too much coffee.

Makes me jittery as Hell. And, trust me, I LOVE my coffee. I'm a caff-fiend through-and-through.

Almost any of their other drinks in that size would be just brutal overkill. Most are so sickeningly sweet I'm getting nauseous by the end of, say, a grande white mocha. I can't imagine downing 31oz of any of their specialty drinks. My pancreas cries just with me thinking about it.

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
Rationalization said:
Where is the, "It needs to be larger." option?
Especially Coffee! For those days when you know you need on hell of a caffeine fix to make if thru

Sumap

Oct 31, 2010
a stomach full of coffee, maybe, Starbucks's coffee, noooooooooo. Anyway, I usually drink Turkish coffee or Lebanese coffee.

trebach

Apr 27, 2009
DTWolfwood said:
That will probably cost like $15 for a cup so i'll never know what its like to have a cup that large lol so indifferent is good.
It was only $3.65 for me. I'm waiting on the Starbucket myself.

Falconknight06

Three Falcons in a Trench Coat
Feb 15, 2009
Sounds good for their Passion Iced Tea. It is an herbal tea so if it has any caffeine it's in a low amount. Would last quite a while too.

Drinking that much in one sitting would probably be bad though

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
Surely if it's 31 oz it should be trent'uno.....

And Meh. Starbucks coffe is very expensive compared to the (better) coffee readily available in any of the hundreds of cafe's around. Most of them (starbucks) closed down 'round here, though I can understand why it's so popular in the us, where mud is regularly drunk in the place of coffee.