Question of the Day, July 16, 2010

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
This kicks ass more than anything that has ever kicked ass before. We shall find this butthole that waited so long to greenlight this and kick his ass.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
it will be crap. at least way back when they were into good music. i can see them being fans of new contemporary metal...all of which is shit, no exceptions, no argument, if you disagree then fuck off.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Haven't watched it, and I doubt it will air here in Norway anyways, so, no, I couldn't care less.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Is it just me... or is this basically boiling down to King of the hill getting dumped, then his next show getting dumped, and then Mike judge going back and begging for his first job?

I watched Beavis n butthead back in the day... but only because it was damned near the only way to see even just excerpts of decent videos. The show itself wasnt that great, though, whos to say Judge cant do better now with the experience of KoTH behind him.

The real question is, will the format change? Will it still be basically 11 min of animation per 21 minute show?

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
PurpleSky said:
Beavis and Butthead are just retards.King of the Hill for me.
Dang it, Bobby!

I never watched Beavis and Butthead, just looked like a show for stoners.

newfiegirl 110

May 10, 2010
Oh please tell me that's a joke. I suffered through kids the I babysat watching it the first time around. My nerves can't handle it again....grrr.

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
Wait... SERIOUSLY?! I thought they were pretty funny at the time... buuut...

I have a thing about reviving the dead, especially television shows and movies. It usually never turns out to be a good idea. If they're dead, let them BE dead.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
to be fair halve the episodes in the series were about them making "farth jokes" while watching MTV, the only ones i liked where the ones with story... but those where "fart jokes" about the common people in america

soooo...

who likes "fart jokes" enough to watch a whole TV series about it??? (as i recall, ren and stimpy were quite popular too... and they were the same concept)

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I never liked the show. I like stupid humor but... it was just TOO stupid.

UnravThreads

Aug 10, 2009
newfiegirl 110 said:
Oh please tell me that's a joke. I suffered through kids the I babysat watching it the first time around. My nerves can't handle it again....grrr.
Don't watch it, then?

Anyway, I've seen some Beavis & Butthead and I thought it was funny in a strange way, so I'm interested to see what a new one will be like.

Feb 13, 2008
HentMas said:
who likes "fart jokes" enough to watch a whole TV series about it??? (as i recall, ren and stimpy were quite popular too... and they were the same concept)
You've never been to England before, have you? :)