Question of the Day, July 16, 2010

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
I don't really care for the show. The whole scattered plot and endless music video watching with nothing funny to say. King of the Hill is the best thing Mike Judge has ever done, even though Hank originated from Beavis & Butthead.

Nerf Ninja

Dec 20, 2008
The only way I could see this as being even vaguely funny now is if you age them 13 years, put them as loser adults still going on about the music from back then, complaining about modern music and still not scoring with the chicks.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Please let it not be as shitty as "new" Ren and Stimpy... ;-;

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
Ultratwinkie said:
PurpleSky said:
Beavis and Butthead are just retards.King of the Hill for me.
hank hill was a voice on beavis and butthead. hell thats how his career started.
So that's why I remember seeing him first on MTV

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I love the movie, but I can't stand the show. I won't be watching the new episodes.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
I loved Beavis and Butthead back in the day. I have watched just about every episode at least twice and loved every one. King of the Hill wasn't funny or all that entertaining like the Dynamic Duo. King of the Hill was so boring and bland that it seemed to drag on forever. I also hope they do that thing where they watch music videos. I can't wait to see what they have to say about Lady Gaga. It will be epic, in my opinion.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
SomebodyNowhere said:
I went with the "no" answer. Mostly because they ended with a really good ending and I'd prefer if it was left with that.
It had an ending? Are you talking about the movie or tv series?

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
Jeronus said:
SomebodyNowhere said:
I went with the "no" answer. Mostly because they ended with a really good ending and I'd prefer if it was left with that.
It had an ending? Are you talking about the movie or tv series?
It has been a while since I saw it, but if I recall in the last episode "Beavis and Butthead are dead" they accidentally convince everyone in the school/town that they're dead and then they walk off into the distance and decide to go watch some music videos or something. The show didn't have a real overarching plot, but I felt that was a good enough note to wrap it all up on.