Question of the Day, July 29, 2010

Apr 29, 2010
I can't really think of anything at the moment. But, I have one question. WHY?? WHY?!? Why are Jersey Shore and Twilight even options??

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I'm sure its been done, but I'd like to see a tron lego set.

But, if not that, as much as i hate to say, the twilight set, mainly cuase from a lego standpoint and business plan, you get a female audience and increase money becuase women will want everything twilight.

As for my personally. I'd like to see a Redwall Lego set. A Dark Tower lego set would be cool to (though graphic), maybe a Persona set, and a Sword of Truth set.

I dunno, i dont see a videogame being a good medium for leg, cuase then you have fan boys who will always complain the detail is never right and then you basically fall out becuase of it.

Thomas McGuire

Feb 22, 2010
I would have said Discworld, being a huge Pratchett fan, but I went with 'Other' with LoTR in mind. It's perfect - with the Hobbit soon coming out next year, Lego could tag along like what they did with the Indiana Jones franchise.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
I have to say Jersey Shore and Twilight. WHY? So I can watch them all melt into piles of what they actually are.

sapphireofthesea

Jul 18, 2010
tlozoot said:
Lego Rock Band in the making?

Discworld. Yes. Please. Discworld is fantastic, the point and click adventures were great, and Pratchett's world deserves to be immortalised in lego form.
Thing is with discworld you don't even need to do anything special, ANYTHING is possible in discworld ^^

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
Mackheath said:
Lego Fallout sounds nice.

Also Lego Resident Evil. So I can laugh at how blocky the tentacle of Nemesis will be.
i was about to say Zombieland lego but you beat me already, so i'll say Grim Fandango Legos!

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Lego games need a little variety and innovation. So heres my idea. "Lego Bones", the puzzle/adventure/mystery.

As Bones, use reasoning skills to fit all the evidence together. As Zack, dig through lego-ized gore, find missing chunks from the bones and match the pattern to lego objects in the world. Reconstruct faces as Angela, as well as reconstruct events via computer simulation via an Amazing Machine-esque mini-game. Pattern match lego particulates, and explore lego insect colonies as Hodgens. And hunt down and capture bad guys in traditional action game style as booth. Would it be a big seller? Probably not. But seeing a gory crime drama in Lego form...pretty awesome.

Wither

Nov 19, 2009
world of warcraft would be awesome, you could have all the different races and different classes, and have build kits for big bosses like ragnarok and onyxia