Question of the Day, June 14, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, June 14, 2010

These characters come straight from The Escapist's Community Drawing Board [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/communitytab/7693-Welcome-to-The-Escapists-Community-Drawing-Board], a thread where you can draw a collaborative visual story - using our template, of course. If you haven't already checked it out, I encourage you to do so. For now, here's something to get your imagination rolling!

A BigCup of Tea

Nov 19, 2009
i went with the space captain from texas...just cause sarge is from texas and i wouldent want to mess with him lol

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Hah, I'm the only one who went with the Australian. I have faith in my colonial bretheren!

DaxStrife

Late Reviewer
Nov 29, 2007
Film noir detective. You can't mess with Sleuth Diplomacy (10 points if you get the reference).

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
If hes truly Australian, then hes a manly man who wrestles sharks and crocodile's daily, and has to use a diamond edged saw to maintain his many mustache. So obviously the Harcore Aussie Conservative would win.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
The detective for sure...as his Suave, and sophistication are the greatest of weapons!

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
Sorry, no versu-- OH SHI--

OT: The conservative Aussie, by far. Even more so if he is hardcore.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
Film Noir detective for sure, and he'll do it while narrating it with surprisingly apt notes like "The snap of bones breaking, set about a symphony of screaming anguish upon their shrieking faces." and "The gun's smoke brought a potently raw perfume to my nose, like that of wafts of stong dark coffee..."

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Are we really doing a Vs. Thread as the Question of the Day?

*sighs*

I'll pick the detective.

Jun 13, 2009
Versus threads are against Escapist rules as they do not provoke any discussion and often lead to flame wars, please do not post such low discussion content again!

No, seriously. Is this the example you're setting now? Probation for us, question of the day for you. I call hypocrisy!

...Marmot.

psivamp

Jan 7, 2010
Film noir detective. Come on, he's a high-functioning alcoholic who doesn't take any crap from anyone. Sam Spade, Philip Marlowe, Tracer Bullet -- err, actually the last one's a six year old's fantasy character, but the first two are high-functioning alcoholic 30's pulp fiction detectives and could pretty much come into the case with a bottle of rye and a .38 and always come out on top.