Question of the Day, June 17, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, June 17, 2010

Nintendo revealed many new games during its press conference. Which game are you most looking forward to?

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Of the choices given Kirby. Of all games shown, Golden Sun.

EDIT: upon closer reading of the question, I see you said "revealed", which I guess is not true for Golden Sun, as it was revealed last year.

Though I guess I'll use this edit to tell my opinions on some of the others mentioned. The Kid Icarus, DKC, and Kirby games look really good to me. I'm fairly meh about Epic Micky at the moment. I am really doubtful that the Goldeneye game will be any good (cite the Perfect Dark sequel). And I don't like how the Zelda game is entirely controlled with the motion controls. If they have a non-motion control option I'd get it, but as it stands not likely.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Of all the choices (pretty sure they're not making some of those...), Kirby and Donkey Kong, though the Zelda game is starting to interested me.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
DKCR. 15 years since a proper Donkey Kong game, and those were some of the best games Nintendo had to offer. I still have all three SNES DKCs.

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
The only thing Im excited for is the remake of Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. I dont own a Wii. But that Epic Mickey game looks pretty sweet.

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
Kirby's Epic Yarn for me I have to say from that list but all of those games are pretty sweet and I'll probably get them all eventually.

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
If I could choose all of them I would, but I went for Zelda. Looks like it's time to get a Wii.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
To be honest.
What I?m most curious about is what Saints Row will be like on the 3ds. I loved SR2 and I hear the 3DS will be pretty heavy duty.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
GoldenEye Wii, but I am also eagerly anticipating Mickey and Kirby as well. The Wii has got one hell of a good line-up coming, that's fer sure!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
New goldeneye for me! I want to relive those awesome memories!

CKalvin

Sep 21, 2009
Please don't screw up Goldeneye. God I hope they do it right and not taint one of the best games of all time with a shitty remake.

Hayate_GT

Mar 6, 2010
OI...where is metroid other m on this list...yes it was shown last yr but still c'mon that game looks awesome...

anyways for me it would be 007, DKC and zelda...