Question of the Day, June 21, 2010

Layz92

May 4, 2009
Callex said:
Wait, didn't Battlefield Vietnam come out several years ago??
My thoughts exactly. But I really enjoyed the old one so hopefully the new one will be as good.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Furburt said:
Okay guys, seriously, this "X had some pretty good games" thing is getting a bit overdone.

In answer to your question, the only one that really tickles my fancy is The Old Republic.

For Bioware can do no wrong.
1. It's the thing they're running after E3, kind of thematic, it'll be over soon.
2. It... It can't be.
I want The Old Republic too. I'm sorry but you have to hate it now. No exceptions.
OT: Yeah, The Old Republic looks wonderful, I'm definitely getting that.
And whatever's the new Respawn game going to be, that too.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Out of those, The Old Republic. I never thought I'd be mildly interested in an MMORPG after I tried WoW and it turned out to be an incredibly boring game, but here I am actually following the news on TOR.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Furburt said:
JourneyThroughHell said:
It... It can't be.
I want The Old Republic too. I'm sorry but you have to hate it now. No exceptions.
Nope! I'm a huge Bioware fanboy, I can't not like anything they've ever made. Plus, this looks farking awesome. Me and Hubilub are getting it and are going to play together.
If there are no-Russia specific servers and I can talk my friends into going with me, I'll be damn glad to join you.
It looks fantastic.

May 25, 2010
Crysis 2. The first one had some interesting mechanics. Plus I have to justify my purchase of a top of the line gaming PC. If even my PC which I got 3 months ago can't handle this game, then screw it I'm retreating to consoles.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
I've been waiting a good Vietnam game for a realllllly long time. The chaos of "realistic war shooters" actually makes sense in that setting.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
JourneyThroughHell said:
Furburt said:
JourneyThroughHell said:
It... It can't be.
Nope! I'm a huge Bioware fanboy, I can't not like anything they've ever made. Plus, this looks farking awesome. Me and Hubilub are getting it and are going to play together.
If there are no-Russia specific servers and I can talk my friends into going with me, I'll be damn glad to join you.
It looks fantastic.
But I live next to Russia! I wan't Russian specific servers!

Furburt said:
yoyo13rom said:
Furburt said:
For Bioware can do no wrong.
Ok, that's quiet a bold statement. But for the sake of both of us I hope The Old Republic delivers.
Well, I've never played a Bioware game I didn't like, so I'd be very surprised if this turns out to be the one I don't.
Yeah same for me, but at the moment I have not came across an MMO that I like. So that's why I feel that the odds are 50-50.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Furburt said:
Well, I've never played a Bioware game I didn't like, so I'd be very surprised if this turns out to be the one I don't.
Random Argument Man said:
Furburt said:
Nope! I'm a huge Bioware fanboy, I can't not like anything they've ever made.

Even......That?
Well, I enjoyed it. Granted, I only played it for a little while, but I thought it was pretty good.
I've got no more material against your "Bioware can do no harm". Is it possible? I've been....beaten in an argument?

havass

Dec 15, 2009
Well seeing that AC:B isn't in the poll option, Dead Space 2 then.
I loved the atmosphere of the first one. Then again, it became an action-shooter in the last few chapters. -.-