Question of the Day, June 23, 2010

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
The Last Guardian and Mass Effect 3 are easily the best of that bunch.

Since I don't have a PS3 and will therefore be deprived of the upcoming dose of Team Ico goodness, I'll have to go with ME3.

syndicated44

Apr 25, 2009
Deofuta said:
Hehe, I voted Pokemon B & W, but dammit I wanted to hear some TES V Bethesda!

Get your act together!
Their too busy fiddling with shooters..

Uhhh I voted Diablo Hunter Tri, mostly because I seriously wouldnt mind playing some Diablo with better graphics and some new features.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
TheRightToArmBears said:
Elder Scrolls V.

I want TESV!

*Throws a tantrum*
I don?t expect big announcements at e3 anymore. It?s been pretty lame the last couple of years. I?m hoping that by next e3 Bethesda will have a playable demo for a new TES.

I keep hoping to hear more about the rumored follow up to Warhawk ? Starhawk. They TMed the name a couple of years ago but we haven?t gotten any word of it since.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Versus XIII for me...I know 13 got alot of flak, but I still like the look of this addtional one they are doing...although, I really hope they expand it to 360!

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Both Pokemon and Mass Effect.
With the Pokemon I've seen things that seem good about this Generation, and some terrible things. I just want to be put out of my misery.

aldowyn

Mar 1, 2010
Mass Effect 3 without a doubt.

I was thinking about the lack of SC2 and Diablo III at E3... can't believe it took me so long to figure it out! They're not at E3 because Blizzard has their own convention >.>

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
TheRightToArmBears said:
Elder Scrolls V.

I want TESV!

*Throws a tantrum*
*ducks*

Oi! You could take someone's eye out with that!

I'll say Mass Effect 3 but I'm actually interested in FFvsXIII.

Ch@Z

Oct 18, 2009
I wanted to see Dragon age 2. I got excited when I saw the Gamespot thing.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Phlakes said:
I'm surprised there was no HL2: Ep. 3 option.
I sort of was but then again Valve did confirm that there would be no HL2 episode 3 this year.

Still my vote has to go to HL2 episode 3. Any news would be nice. Even just a snapshot of it. Even if they announced they would just go straight to HL3 I would just like to hear about it.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Resistance 3 and Mirror's Edge 2 were the games I really wanted to see.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Duke Nukem Forever anyone?

But seriously, I would have liked to see a bit of gameplay for the Last Guardian, especially of the big, er, bird... dog... thing.
Final Fantasy XIII has kinda ruined the excitement for Versus a bit.
Seth Smith said:
Gran Turismo 4
Errrr... [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Turismo_4] I think you mean Gran Turismo 5.

Nocta-Aeterna

Aug 3, 2009
Thief 4 and Diablo 3, why was there no Thief 4 and Diablo 3?! Just a single cinematic trailer to show where Thief's art direction is going would've made me happy.

(Also, the Lufia remake was at E3, but nobody bothered to report on that. Understandable but disappointing)

Seth Smith

May 28, 2010
Andronicus said:
Duke Nukem Forever anyone?

But seriously, I would have liked to see a bit of gameplay for the Last Guardian, especially of the big, er, bird... dog... thing.
Final Fantasy XIII has kinda ruined the excitement for Versus a bit.
Seth Smith said:
Gran Turismo 4
Errrr... [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Turismo_4] I think you mean Gran Turismo 5.
Nope. Never played five.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Mass Effect 3. I really want to know how they will finish the story. I am also interested in Diablo 3 though.

DeathsHands

Mar 22, 2010
Battlefront III.

I really wanted Free Radical to jump up and say "YEAH GUZIE WE GOT MOAR STAR WARS!"

Not terribly surprised that I didn't see it, though.