Question of the Day, June 23, 2010

boredkid

Nov 18, 2009
Of the listed: Pokemon Black & White (even though, I honestly have no intention of getting it)

However, I voted 'Other' because I want to hear more about ES:V - most importantly if it will come to consoles or end up being an MMO like SW:toR.

Apr 28, 2008
Timesplitters.

I was a very, very sad panda...

Picture it, right before Crytek was about to leave after demoing Crysis 2, the guy turns around, and says "oh, there is one more thing."

The room goes dark, and from the screen we hear "Its time to split!"

I would have cried in happiness, then immediately rush to Gamestop to pre-order.

Wilcroft

Oct 31, 2008
Phlakes said:
I'm surprised there was no HL2: Ep. 3 option.
Especially after Valve's "We have a super secret surprise for everyone!"
damn you valve, damn you....

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Mass Effect 3 is winning by a large margin? Come on people it hasn't even been a year since 2.

I'd like to say they had shown the trailer last year, I thought we would be in the stage of seeing some gameplay.

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
It's I Am Alive, obviously. Imho it has the most interesting premise and potential in a game since... long.

Midniqht

Beer Quaffer
Jul 10, 2009
How are some of you already expecting to see Mass Effect 3? You do realize that it's nowhere near finished right? What would they have to show other than concepts? Why would they show something for 3 when ME2 just (relatively) recently came out?

I voted Last Guardian

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
Damn! I automatically voted for Diablo 3, but after snooping around a bit, I wish I could change my vote to I Am Alive. We more or less know what's up with D3, but I Am Alive is still a mystery... and if the trailer is any indication, and damn intriguing one.

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
I voted other. I know the games aren't the best shooters in the world, but I really wanted Resistance 3. Also some Journey footage or a trailer would've been nice, announcing it with just a few screens on thatgamecompany's website is less than they deserve.

Bigeyez

Apr 26, 2009
I came into E3 totally expecting to at least see a sliver of info about Mass Effect 3 and came away with nothing... =(

With the DLC for ME 2 finally done I hope we get some type of information regarding the next game soon.

Jestere

Apr 20, 2009
#1 Half life 2 Episode 3. Or at Half life 3. PLEASE VALVE I'M GOING INTO WITHDRAWAL!!!

#2 Bloody TES V. Why no elder scrolls loving bethesda? Fallout is fun and all, but you've passed that onto obsidian, all the others you have forecast are being developed out-of-house, Where are the elder scrolls? But by all that is holy, let it be an RPG, not an MMO... oh please not an MMO

TheGreenManalishi

May 22, 2008
DeathsHands said:
Battlefront III.

I really wanted Free Radical to jump up and say "YEAH GUZIE WE GOT MOAR STAR WARS!"

Not terribly surprised that I didn't see it, though.
Just some signs of life from Free Radical would be nice. TimeSpliiters 4 can't come soon enough, I hate current gen FPSs.

nebtheslayer95

Nov 22, 2009
I was kinda sad there wasn't a new pokemon, but with all the other new games out I guess I can forgive Nintendo