Question of the Day, May 18, 2010

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
Rocket Raccoon - he's an intelligent talking raccoon with a keen tactical mind, a sense of humor, and likes using guns at least as big as he is. If not bigger. Plus his best friend is the Marvel equivalent of a space Ent.

I won't blame you if you've never heard of him before, though. Neither did I before the Annihilation Conquest: Star-Lord mini-series and new Guardians of the Galaxy ongoing.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Shoggoth2588 said:
"We have come this far. We must go farther. We must learn the answer."

"None that live can know the answer"

"Not even you?"

"I am Galactus. I am more than man. Still am I less than God."

"And I am but your herald...less than a fleeting flyspeck on the endless tapestry of Space. But even a flyspeck can yearn to know...to discover...the learn the answer."

"There is no answer."

---

All quotes aside: Silver Surfer is my favorite.
Heh... I wasn't all that into comic books when I was a kid, but my girlfriend was, and we were talking about some villains that lead me to look up info about Galactus and Silver Surfer... That was some of the craziest stuff I've read... I kinda want to go back and check it out now.

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
I had to go with Superman, but honestly it was a tie between him and the Green Lantern.

undyingdh777

Red Lantern
Jun 25, 2008
Iron Man. Not because of the movies, but because of what he went through during the Civil War and beyond. The man is a genius not only with technology but with everything else he faces.

kazork

Oct 16, 2007
Spiderman for the great sarcastic humor and batman for the dark mood of his comics and the great villains.

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
Luke Cage because he always stands to his convictions and never gives up.
Wolverine is up there with Luke and Superman is my favourite for superpowers.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Didn't I answer this already? I could've sworn I answered this yesterday.
Oh well, for western comic book super heroes it's Wolverine.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Well, since I have way more Batman comics than I do X-Men, I'm going with Batsy.

Concidering getting into some funnier comics. I hear Deadpool & Lobo are pretty funny.