Question of the Day, May 28, 2010

Brainst0rm

Apr 8, 2010
damse said:
I voted other cause Lesley is in charge!
Of course! How have I not seen it before? Lesley is the true mastermind. Taking the credit for everything Doraleous and Associates do...it's so obvious.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
The cartoonist is mostly in charge, but is in turn answerable to gravity. Gravity's an unforgiving ***** and she never lets up.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
Doraleus. however, it should be walken cos then we would hear him speak more and his voice kills me. i love the way he says goldfish like it's two words.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Neebs. He's the strongest, he took down Titanous without any help and could have killed Doralingus with his right hand when they were fighting for supremacy. He also set up the encounter with the Pyramites and found Aleena. He is clearly the brains of the group!

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Logical, reasonable answer: Doralingus leads, Walken keeps it all together.
Moar reasonable answer: Walken is pulling a fuckload of strings, and he's running some insane Xanatos Gambit. And even he is in a Xanatos gambit, run by LesLIIII!

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
Doralingus should be in charge, but honestly it would be easier to get a pack of kittens to stand at attention and do jumping jacks. Walken does provide the quests, true, but he doesn't really appear to do any decision-making beyond that. The only one who does is Neebs. He's a total idiot, but he pretty much determines what Domaleous and Associates does (or is forced to do) in any given situation. Doesn't mean he actually directs things as such - he's like a one-man Waaagh! on that point - but he did land them that gig with the Pyramites, got them thrown into the dungeon, signed Dolaleous up for the gladiator tournament, the list goes on.

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
Mirdon.

Obviously.

EDIT: Actually, the more I think about it, the more it seems Broof is in charge. Pity there's no option to vote for him.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Nobody. Doraleous is in charge in name but seems to not really have control. The others just do what they want. The group is more like a loose affiliation of people doing the same things in the same place rather then a unified group.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Doraleous is the leader, with Walken as second in command.

Though, lets face it... Neebs doesn't care at all what Doraleous has to say. He usually does whatever he feels what would be best for the group without giving it a second thought.

Malkavian

Jan 22, 2009
Well, it's clear that Doraleous is the leader. None the less, Neebs seems to dictate what the group does. He might not have any authoirity to do so, but his actions usually determine what happens to the rest of them.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
damse said:
I voted other cause Lesley is in charge!
Lesleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!1!

In all fo-rizzleness, it's totally Walken.

Without him, they all would have died. Twice.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Marmooset said:
WhiteTigerShiro said:
Having run a guild in WoW, I can easily say that Doraleous is in charge. I had a Neebs or two over the course of time, and they like to put on a big face about how they're really running the show, but at the end of the day they're mostly just talk. And while Walken is undeniably useful towards getting them work, he doesn't make any actual leadership decisions.
Having also been a GM in WOW, I can easily say that running a guild is not nearly as important as you think it is.
Which only makes the Neebs of a guild all the more amusing. He tries to puff himself up as looking like some big-shot, but anyone who's actually been there knows that it's really nothing THAT special.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
It took everything within me not to put Lesliiiiiiiiie. I think Doraleous is in charge, I think people screw things up a lot, all around him, but I think he's in charge. :)