Question of the Day, May 29, 2010

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
The poll graphic on the front page is broken. Just sayin'.

I reckon you could jump it. You'd need a long run-up. From Italy would do.

meowman

Jan 25, 2010
How about...
Getting flung by a catapult but falling short, then getting swallowed whole by a whale which is harpooned by a Japanese whaling vessel, which is subsequently blown up by green activists, with the remains being shipped as a prize trophy to London, although on the way it is stollen by a Martian. humanity mistakes the stealing of the remains as a declaration of war rather then an experiment, and the remains lie on the Cliffs of Dover where they fell out of the shot-down spaceship for the rest of the following war of the worlds. Eventually, the British, one of the few nations who survived the war by complaining about the weather so much that the aliens got exasperated and went home, send it to France by air because they have a spair jet and they can't stand the smell any more?

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
FROGGEman2 said:
mumble mumble robot unicorns mumble mumble
I doubt that three wishes can actually help transport you over the English Channel.

OT: Longest retractable dog leash in the world.
1. Tie the collar onto something on the French side and get hold of the handle at the English side, securing it onto something first.
2. Put on Water Skis and Swimsuit
3. Get hold of the handle, release it, and VOOM!

BossBax

May 28, 2010
I'd go with the Slingshot, even tho i kinda fear what might happen upon landing. Would you have a parachute or would there be a huge pile of mattresses or boxes or maybe a trapoline wich you could bounce of and go all the way to lets say Marseille... The posibilities...

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I'd click the channel button once, either direction would be fine.

Oh, you meant the body of water English Channel? Oh, my bad. I'd just use a jump jet. It works and all.

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
I'd not use the toilet for about a month or two - then I'd release the pressure which would send me flying over the entire channel.