Question of the Day, May 29, 2010

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I'd use my HUGE ears, they'd probably flap their way across the channel...

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
FROGGEman2 said:
mumble mumble robot unicorns mumble mumble
And arrive in France in harmony, harmony... ahem, moving on...

As one of the spork enthusiasts of the escapist (which should definitely be a group at some point), I'd be inclined to say something about using giant sporks as wings or a propeller. However, that's clearly quite a stupid idea...

I think constant practice until I can jump the channel might be my choice. Or try and grow wings by force of will alone.

brainamp

Aug 4, 2009
Jumping up in the air and shooting a blast of energy at ground to act as a propulsion device.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
On my hoverbike! (I actually have a vague design that's basically a hybrid of a pedal operated hovercraft and a blimp)

Snarky Username

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2010
Well, since "giant bird" seems to be the closest option to "Giant Fire-Breathing Dragon" I'm going with that.

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
I was going to say Jet Pack, but then I realized that it would be much cooler to fly over in a suit of Iron Man armor.

Mar 16, 2009
Well I would begin by choosing Charmander. After embarking on my Pokemon quest I imagine I would just grind like hell and raise him to level 12 in time for my big duel with Brock. I'm sure I'll have caught a Weedle right now and raised it to be a Beedrill, and maybe have a Pidgey but Brock's Pokemon have such little special defense that I could probably do the whole thing by spamming Ember (spamming Leer whenever his Onix uses Bide, of course). After acquiring the Boulder Badge I would go through the legendary Mt. Moon, where I will encounter many unique Pokemon across the way, such as the magical Clefairy... along with this weird group of people who call themselves Team Rocket. I'm sure there's nothing to fear from them, they mostly have Rattata and Zubat, no big deal. Anyway, after what seemed like hours I emerge from Mt. Moon. I don't think my Pokemon are too injured, so I'll see if I can't win a nugget! The money sure could come in handy. But gosh darn that Fagballs Oak! He managed to get ahead of me, and his Wartortle is so strong! I'll go back to the Pokecenter, and try and raise my Pokemon as much as I can... but between a Charmeleon, Beedrill, and Onix I don't know if I'm ready to face Fagballs, much less Misty! This is going to be hard.
Eventually I'll defeat Fagballs, and go win that nugget! But again... a mysterious Team Rocket minion wants me to join them. I want to join! I'm fairly sure I could run the joint in a week. Too bad I'm mute. Oh well, that's what I get for my parents making fun of the crippled kid in high school. Anyway, I take my nugget and sell it at the Pokemart. 5000 moneyz?! That's great... I think. I still haven't figured out the value of 1 moneyz. Anyway, apparently $5000 goes a long way, because I spent the next week in a barbituate-induced stupor, and when I came to I found myself asleep in front of a gigantic cruise ship! I now have a Charizard, Snorlax, Kabutops, Machamp, an abused Bellsprout that only knows Cut, and a normal mouse which I seem to have painted yellow, and dismemebered him so he would be crammed into the Pokeball.
Somehow, there is a truck in front of me. I imagine that my wacky antics have resulted in this truck appearing. I can hear the cries of what seems to be a psychic cat, so I have my Machamp use Strength. The truck moves out of the way, and it turns out the psychic cat was Mew! So I capture Mew, teach him Fly, trade him for a Scyther who must be better at flying, realize he can't fly, catch a Pidgey, and fly across the English Channel.

cptn ricardo

Dec 5, 2009
What I would do is make a rocket only using Diet Coke and Mentos. I would try to create enough thrust from the reaction to propel me across the Channel and possibly into central Europe. That or get blown up in a ball of minty coke death.

mrm5561

Apr 27, 2010
sit inside a giant ball full of padding. then have chuck norris kick a field goal with me