Question of the Day, November 20, 2010

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Spider-Man, Batman and Hulk have been the sole foundations of my childhood with the two formers'* animated shows and the latter's reruns of the old live-action show.

(*Grammar flub? I can never tell.)

The comics for each respective character, on the other hand...haven' been so kind. Spider-Man was slapped with an anti-marriage sticker, because the editor-in-chief says so. Batman is in the hands of madman, who is injecting so much high-concept bullcrap, that it's insufferable. And, surprisingly, Hulk hasn't been that bad. Not great, but not infuriating, ironically enough.

But, being a fan of each character, I will stick with them, for the good times and the bad. (No matter how bad they may be.)

seekeroftruth86

Nov 20, 2010
I live for SCIENCE!

What? Science is awesome. Without it, we would have no science fiction to pour our money in and wear ill-fitting costumes to crowded stadiums...

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
Twilight!

...What?...

In all seriousness,Halo.Im already a fanboy,so why not be the biggest of them all.

Alumit

Mar 21, 2010
Lord of the Rings. Gigantic elephants FOR THE WIN xD

Or breathing. That shit keeps you alive :)

Peace~

xyrafhoan

Jan 11, 2010
On the list, POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON. Of my own choice? SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI oh and I guess Ragnarok casually on the side if I didn't already own all the iRO t-shirts and a smattering of plastic figurines and plaster my wallpaper with high wizards. But my convention cosplay is SMT all the way.

Aleril

Nov 18, 2009

For the same of my fandom, I will pretend the movie doesn't exist.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
I'd have to say Minecraft; Notch is fortunately far removed from someone like Mr. Kotick.