Question of the Day, October 29, 2010

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
Writer; i love to write and can pop out characters/stories pretty easily; and its fun to do :D

Mr.France

Jul 14, 2010
To take part in the game's artistic creation, be that by writing the story of by creating concept art for characters or environments. Give wings to my imagination!

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Game designer... notably level designer, and programmer. Of course I'm already a game programmer but I'd like to actually get some of my ideas into the design aspect... and you know, get a job where I get paid to program.

Arikuza

Apr 21, 2009
Actually I'm starting to learn some programming now, and I plan on expanding my knowledge of game development as a hobby, hopefully making it my fallback plan for the future. So some bit of everything.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
I could do VA, but... my passion is concept art. I want to lead that to art director and see where it goes from there.

It's a career path, not just a job!

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I know that "making fun isn't always fun", if I may paraphrase, but I am aiming for independant game developer. I suppose, then, that this covers most of them, on a smaller scale.

So, in a large company? I'll just stick with what I know currently- programming. There's a running joke in my group, pertaining to our aspirations to "Work at Bethsoft".

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
I want to do the art. (Or the animation.)

I love photoshop in all of it's entirety. I'd love to do alien landscapes and crazy backgrounds for wacky video games.

I'd also LOVE to be the animator, but I'm bad at drawing.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Game designer, but I'd love to be in a company small enough that I'd get to do voice acting. Sounds like fun.

Qmiser

Mar 8, 2009
I would love to be a game music composer. Chances of that slim to none, but it'd be cool.