Question of the Day, October 30, 2010

Haz88

Nov 19, 2009
Dorky superhero. Google grailknights. I'll be the blue one. Only drunk and hip thrusting.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
hittite said:
Quail Man

O_O!!!!!!! Holymotherofgoditsduggduggduggduggduggduggdugg!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE EARNED THE TWO BUNNIES HOPPING AROUND SEAL OF APPROVAL!

You've made one guy jump around in around with the enthusiasim of a bunny. You good sir, have made is day.

Anacortian

May 19, 2009
I own a toga and rock it when I can think of nothing else. I may, however, break out a flannel, some loose-fitting jeans, and my "Save Napster" T-shirt to go as myself ten years past.

D4rkLigh7

Feb 12, 2009
I am the heavy weapons guy from TF2, I'm big and tall so I'm perfect for the roll. Though I'm going to be wearing the hound dog since I'm not bald. <_<

glitch388

Undeniable Logic
Feb 9, 2010
Going as Jigsaw (from the highly mediocre Saw series). I have the mask, i have a black suit, i just need a red bowtie, a tricycle, and a mindset that movies dont need good acting to sell, they just need blood and gore.

DocBot

The Prettiest Girl
Dec 30, 2009
I am going as a Fallout/Mad Max wastelander. Goggles, scrap metal armor held up by suspenders, nuclear patches all over and I'm using crushed charcoal to make it all look dirty

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Kolosus said:
I'm dressing as Abraham Lincoln. Top hat, beard, black coat and a bow tie

It might be scary, but the dresscode letter for the annual halloween party is "A" for boys
Nice! Same here. It's gonna be sa-weet!!

Four score and seven years ago, yo MOMMA!

rescuer86

Apr 12, 2010
Pielikey said:
Firefighter, using actual fire gear.

I'm not going out, though. Just handing out candy.
As a firefighter who wore his turnout gear (that's what it's called, BTW) GO OUT! You get so much attention with minimal effort.

rescuer86

Apr 12, 2010
glitch388 said:
Going as Jigsaw (from the highly mediocre Saw series). I have the mask, i have a black suit, i just need a red bowtie, a tricycle, and a mindset that movies dont need good acting to sell, they just need blood and gore.
Just watch Rambo 13 times before going out. "What? These people I just met have gone missing. I. Must. Rescue. Them. By. Murdering. EVERYONE! I am teh killing machine!" At least, I think that's what he says, his neck muscles have paralyzed his vocal cords.

rescuer86

Apr 12, 2010
Cloudwolf616 said:
Slipknots Paul Grey R.I.P
at 41 secs there were 6 of us unreal nite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lYrW3oOTiM
I poured a 40 out for him. I went as Joey and my brother went as Corey with their End of All Hope masks last year. Soooooooo many people were like "Are you Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger?" I weep for humanity.