Question of the Day, October 30, 2010

Seriin

Jun 4, 2009
I'm just throwing on my Barry Burton costume from a convention a few months back. My little bro (he's 8) is Darth Vader and my sister (also 8, they're twins) is a witch.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I'm gonna be Jesus... I've been growing the beard just for it...<.<

Stonegaze

Apr 16, 2009
I wents as No-face from Spirited away. Sadly though I only made the mask but not the cloak/robe. I had my pockets full of menthos and offered them to small kids going "ha, ha, ha..." I was a bit worried that someone with no sense of humor would call the cops but luckily nobody did. I had a good time.

Midniqht

Beer Quaffer
Jul 10, 2009
I've got my Ellis (L4D2) outfit all set up. Got the hat, shirt, coveralls, a home-made bile bomb with the actual label on it, pills, etc..

Enocher

Nov 19, 2009
Steampunk all the way. Top hat, newly made goggles, trench coat and a flintlock pistol.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
The Flasher from Monty Python's Flying Circus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK7Bh1RMu5Y

With Bathrobe though.

Apr 24, 2008
I'm not dressing up, I have to work all day and after that I'm just going to crash out and not answer the door all night.

If I were going out, I'd be the spirit of jazz.

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
I was a werewolf, or at least wore an impressive werewolf mask, while handing out candy to grubby little children.

Most little kids were too scared of me to come to the door.

The rest were dressed as weird things. Dressing as an XBOX is 'in' this year.

At one point I had my dog out with me. He fell asleep next to me and one little five-somethingth absolutely lost it, thinking I killed him. The kid looked at me, screamed out, "IT KILLED THE PUPPY!" then started bawling.