Question of the Day, September 10, 2010

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Any game that Valve does, because that's what most of this site will vote. I personally would prefer something random and out of the blue just for amusement. Oh well.

May 22, 2009
I didn't pick others but I just thought of a game that needs a song... Golden Sun... Golden Sun was/is an amazing game and deserves its own song.

Lillowh

Oct 22, 2007
I Voted other: I think there should be a tribute song to the Mass Effect Games because they're truely epic

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
heavymedicombo said:
Lucane said:
I'd pick Finaal Fantasy, but I'd say it already has a decent one.

what about the one by brentalfloss. look it up.
This one?​

How about we call it a draw and chalk up two for Final Fantasy?​

Candlejack

Apr 14, 2009
Psychonauts always stuck in my head as an endless well of creative inspiration, so a song would be pretty sweet. On that topic, "The Purpose of the Goggles" always sounded like a good song title to me.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Portal already has a tribute song, it plays during the end credits.

The Pokemon song seems interesting but it would inevitably spiral into too much focus on the Mons and not the game, I think. Perhaps a Psychonauts tribute. Nobody would see that coming.

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
As a rabid fangirl of adventure games i have to say The Longest Journey or at least Monkey Island.
Eventually Fallout, not just FO3, rather the franchise as a whole.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Okami.

You can ask any question you like, and I'll find a way to shoehorn Okami in.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
cursedseishi said:
Macgyvercas said:
How about Legend of Zelda (as if you couldn't tell I would say that)
Brentalfloss pretty much made THE theme/tribute song for Legend of Zelda
As a Zelda fan, I have to say that is wrong on so many levels (pun intended), but as someone who likes funny stuff, THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

Ubervelt

Aug 22, 2010
The question was which game "Deserves" a tribute song. I would have to say portal does. Before you flame, portal ends with a song, yes, but it does not have a tribute song.

My reason is that you simply cannot go pass the fact that valve took a massive hunch and decided to give 8 young people the opportunity to create this game, and then it turned into a massive success. A completely new direction for valve and with a tiny team behind the game, its amazing that it had as much success as it does.

That is why portal deserves a tribute song.