Question of the Day, September 29, 2010

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
No The Old Republic, no Guild Wars 2... screw it, I'm voting for LEGO. Take THAT, poll!

Normally, I don't like Spoony (he's usually a prick for the sake of being a prick with no subtlety at all, just a lot of rage. that's just my opinion.)... but he actually called this one [http://spoonyexperiment.com/2010/09/13/pax-coverage-final-fantasy-xiv-guild-wars-2/] pretty well.

qDreams

Apr 16, 2009
Where is Hello kitty island adventures? or the MJ mmo..... Trolling aside.. GW2!!!
voted for Lego just 2 spite the poll

Fusionxl

Oct 25, 2009
If World of Darkness is going to be anywhere near like EVE it will be awesome...with sauce...

And then there will be cake.

Tahmoh

Sep 1, 2008
Guild Wars 2 and The Old Republic, final fantasy 14 i may pick up on ps3 if i ever get the console but otherwise im not interested since the pc specs are stupid for a game that looks like it coulda been out on consoles years ago.

DaxStrife

Late Reviewer
Nov 29, 2007
Ewww, sucky poll: WoW Cataclysm is already out, isn't it? And where's The Old Republic or the Fallout MMO? The only thing left I was remotely interested in was the World of Darkness MMO, so I voted for that.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Oh Escapist you have failed me, you would put Battlestar Galactica and Startrek, before Star wars?

Oh man theres gonna be some raging people today :p

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
I hope you're just not considering Guild Wars 2 as an upcoming MMO, since there probably is a lot left. If not... How dare you??
Not including Guild Wars 2 in the list is an offense.

Good day.

Sartan0

Apr 5, 2010
Seeing this list and knowing about all the other ones out there it is very clear the market is really over saturated. Some companies are going to lose a ton of money.

Verkain

Sep 5, 2004
Kind of ridiculous not to have The Old Republic on there. Or TERA. Or Guild Wars 2.

Of the choices offered, I chose the WH40k since I am most interested in that and I already know how Cataclysm is.

chstens

Apr 14, 2009
Let me guess, you took out The Old Republic so that the poll wouldn't be laughably one-sided?

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
Nincompoop said:
I hope you're just not considering Guild Wars 2 as an upcoming MMO, since there probably is a lot left. If not... How dare you??
Not including Guild Wars 2 in the list is an offense.

Good day.
Agreed.

Anyways I'm not looking forward to any of those mmos.
I am looking forward to swtor and guild wars 2