Quick! You're hiring Micheal Bay to sabotage a beloved franchise!

gundamrx101

Nov 19, 2010
Mobile Suit Gundam. Drop the in-depth look at the effects of war on humanity, consuming resources, political and social spectrum, coming of age and of course the theme that one day Humanity as a whole will work and come together to achieve true peace.

Nope, needs shallow one liners, annoying teenagers, product placement (Space Coke!), talking jive Mobile Suits and everyone's an alien. EXPLOSIONS! And pro war imagery with American flags. (I'm sorry Americans, you know he'd include those too somewhere)

DragonStorm247

Mar 5, 2012
BathorysGraveland said:
I also must say Pokemon. I could just imagine the hilarious rage by fans when they see a 15-second explosion everytime the characters throw one of those red and white ball-things.
And Pokemon are actually aliens.

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
pfff I have a better on. Twilight, vampires that blow up would make the movies at least sound somewhat likeable.

Call of Duty would be his wet dream though.

Imgine if he got the rights to do a st6ar wars movie.... shutter.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
I'd let Michael Bay tackle a reboot season of Firefly.

Just to watch all of the Whedon-lovers squirm.

MarlonBlazed

Jun 9, 2011
Instant K4rma said:
I'd let Michael Bay tackle a reboot season of Firefly.

Just to watch all of the Whedon-lovers squirm.
Reboot? REBOOT there you go, my answer is ReBoot the old 3d show from the 90s.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Robocop. It's unlikely the story could get any worse than the last two movies, and if it does at least we'll get some kickass special effects and fight scenes (which, really, are the sole reasons why I watch Transformers in the first place.)

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
xDarc said:
Sex and the City. Maybe he could cut the sex scenes with explosions.
Careful we might just get explosive sex scenes.... very graphic indeed.

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
Its not technically a franchise, but I would kill to see a Michael Bay Directed film about Michael Bay films. Just think of the explosion within explosion mindfuckery!

HemalJB

Oct 10, 2011
Well, resident evil is already a Michael Bay clone, but think of all the "highlarious" set pieces if he directed Resident Evil 5 (based on the game with the same name).

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Titanic. Yes I know it may not be considered a franchise, but I'm using it as an excuse to post this

WITH BAYSPLOSIONS!

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I would honestly love to see a Micheal Bay movie adaption of War and Peace.

Failing that, a Micheal Bay version of Terry Pratchett's Discworld. Oh, the horror.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Warhammer 40k--wait, that's just more dakka. I think that would fit into some form of movie with the Orks in it. *Shrugs*
Emperor damn you for strengthening the xenos--*kablammo!* "Oy! Wots dis 'ere 'ittle shiny box da humie's got 'ere?" *Blows up*