Quick! You're hiring Micheal Bay to sabotage a beloved franchise!

Greg Waller

Mar 5, 2012
FilipJPhry said:
Pick a franchise whether it's gaming, comic-book, TV show, or anything in-between that's wildly popular to be sacrificed for big money. Imagine you're the head of a production company and you have Micheal Bay as your exclusive director. You can point your weapon at anything.

Which popular main-stream franchise that you hate will be the sacrificial lamb?

[small] Won't be surprised if ponies.[/small]
The Transformers remake by Michael Bay.

DeAvatar

Mar 27, 2009
Orks da best said:
pfff I have a better on. Twilight, vampires that blow up would make the movies at least sound somewhat likeable.

Call of Duty would be his wet dream though.

Imgine if he got the rights to do a star wars movie.... shutter.
Agree that Twilight might be improved. Werewolf and Vampires in the West Coast suburbia? send in the Army! Forks, Washington infested? Nuke it from orbit, its the only way to be sure...

somonels

Oct 12, 2010
[HEADING=1]The President of[/HEADING]
[HEADING=1]The United States of America[/HEADING]

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
coronation street and its ilk i wouldnt go and see it i would hate myself for making it but for big money i will make it and i will take perverse pleasure in the screams of 30-60 year old women cursing me for destroying their beloved drama

or any TV drama actually they are all equally awful enough for me to destroy

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Indiana Jones... oh wait nvm.

I would say the Last Airbender, but anything MB makes would be leagues better than the steaming pile of horse shit M Knight produced. Maybe the Elder Scrolls. Watch as he turns that into a CoD clone.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Teletubbies.

You're now thinking of Dipsy and Lala walking away slowly from a nuclear explosion with epic shades on.

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
Twilight would be much better if Edward shot exploding barrels next to werewolves to save Bella. But that's just me.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Shadow of the Colossus, Dormin (the General of your army) sends you after 16 terrorist leaders in mech suits, along the way you travel across a world in your Aggro Mrk 1 Hover Tank which you of course use to decimate the legions of trash enemies that litter said world, and then you defeat the mechs by using your space rocket launcher/sniper rifle named the "Wander Spacezooka." The main characters name is Dave...

EDIT: I misread this as ruin something you love, I love SotC, do not crucify me, but I'm leaving this here because I had fun thinking that up

As a real pick, a lot of people apparently loved Final Fantasy X. I do not. So Micheal Bay turns the sending into everyone just blowing up the corpses, that underwater polo game they play (can't remember what it was called) is now just football, and Seymour
comes back as a Transformer when he dies instead of a super powered ghost, they keep forgetting to send him due to a lack of nuclear fireworks normally used for sendings

Kavonde

Usually Neutral Good
Feb 8, 2010
I'm surprised no one's said Power Rangers yet. It pretty much writes itself.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
My Little...joking, I'm joking, sure I don't like the show but I don't mind you guys.

Okay lets see...I know, School Days (anime). I wonder what would be changed. ^_^

Volafortis

Oct 7, 2009
FilipJPhry said:
Hazy992 said:
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
[small] Well, holy shit: someone who aspires to troll the MLP community!

[/small]
The issue is, MLP isn't "wildly-popular"

It has a cult following at best. Still, if popularity doesn't matter anymore, then My Little Pony.

Else, I choose the God of War series.