Quickly, make up a random plot twist!

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
TimeLord said:
[insert generic middle eastern country here] invades America!
That's the main plot, not a plot twist.

It turns out the main character is the evil guy and has been gathering up a party to kill the "villain" who's really the good guy who's just dreaming and everything that's happening will be destroyed when he wakes up.

Sallix

Apr 9, 2008
Turns out that that giant brown monster of intergalactic doom, bring death to countless civilizations spanning the entire known and unknown universe, was actually in fact red.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Peter Doran said:
no you see i was born inside you. Your my mommy. my real da is mr.T
Well now this is a real plot, you were my sperm which I impregnated someone then the child of that became a machine who went back in time inside of me, changing my gender and making you black

wut

Huttser

Nov 22, 2010
You finally realize that you have gone insane and what you believed was the truth was a lie created by your misconception of the world by your brain and that in actuality you are the villain and the person you thought was the villain was actually the hero.

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
zombiejoe said:
Question (sorta) is in the title!

"Your son isn't in the house, because YOUR SON IS THE HOUSE"

"Your spinal cord has been plotting to overthrow the french this entire time!"
The French will win that war, even they didn't see that coming.

Pikey Mikey

Aug 24, 2010
I Really AM as insane as they say. And then I take over the world (Of Course) with the help of my mutated wolf/reindeer hybrids.

T0MCAT

Nov 15, 2010
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
The villain's seemingly docile alien slave was secretly poisoning his drinks the WHOLE TIME with a substance that was slowly transforming him into an alien himself, plugging him in to their physic network so that he could understand the suffering he'd caused their race.
I KNOW THAT ONE! Doctor Who Yes? :p