Quiz: What Kind of Vampire Are You?

falcon1985

Aug 29, 2009
Take this quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/135.132-Dracula]

Pretty ladies beware, this guy's on the prowl.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009

Ranked first, really?
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/135.133-Nosferatu"]
Nosferatu

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
Trucken said:
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/135.129-Edward+%28Twilight%29"][br] Edward (Twilight)[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/135-What-Kind-of-Vampire-Are-You"]Take this quiz[/a]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just put me out of my mopey, sparkly misery![/QUOTE]

I got Count Chokula and I still think I did better than you, lol. On a side note the quiz itself is a lot different than I thought it would be. The title implies that it is a personality quiz but what I got qas a bizarre (sometimes loosley) vampire related trivia thingy

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Woo. Edward.

Fair enough, I hate vampires anyway, makes sense that I'd suck (haha) at being one.

In my defence, I'm inclined to think that a large portion of this quiz would be relevant only if you're an American vampire. As if an Australian vampire is supposed to know (or care) whatever the hell a WD-50 restaurant is supposed to sell.

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
Well that was surprisingly difficult. Kudos on the Vampire knowledge.

80, not bad, but I expected better of myself.

Also if The Count isn't one of the badges, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

defult

Oct 12, 2009
That quiz is rather misleading, I was answering what I sounded coolest now Im stuck with a gay badge. anyway to get rid of it?

Electrogecko

Apr 15, 2010
Wow I regret taking this quiz. You know that none of the chemical reactions in that question are actually chemical reactions right?

Spygon

May 16, 2009
This is more a quiz on how much do you about america.As i knew what the question was asking me but i didnt know any of the places.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Louis (Interview With the Vampire) [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/135.131-Louis+%28Interview+With+the+Vampire%29]

7/10... I was surprised considering how hard/random the questions were...

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Damn I did badly. Only got 2 correct and got Twilight's Edward.

Hey he might have a fruity haircut and sparkles, but he gets all the ladies! (sadly most are underage)

Woem

May 28, 2009
Andronicus said:
Woo. Edward.

Fair enough, I hate vampires anyway, makes sense that I'd suck (haha) at being one.

In my defence, I'm inclined to think that a large portion of this quiz would be relevant only if you're an American vampire. As if an Australian vampire is supposed to know (or care) whatever the hell a WD-50 restaurant is supposed to sell.
I completely agree, for me as a European some of these questions didn't make a lot of sense.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
The smart vampire uses his brain, which led me to use Wikipedia for most of the answers. I still managed to get one wrong though. Probably the different kinds of water question.
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/135.132-Dracula"]
Dracula

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
defult said:
That quiz is rather misleading, I was answering what I sounded coolest now Im stuck with a gay badge. anyway to get rid of it?
You should've read the instructions, then, as that's pointed out pretty clearly.

You can't delete badges, but you can hide them pretty well if you just don't add them to the ones on display.

Banana Cannon

Jun 15, 2010
Count Chocula. Suck it, whoever got Edward. And another thing; why is that sad, anti-predatory mainstream excuse for a vampire a result? You gotta fix this quiz with better results, Susan Arendt! The offer of immortality is a great character feature when its done right, and as much as it shames me to know this (because vampirism is an aspect of fictional storytelling that has been ruined by its mundane fans for the past decade) the real vampire you should have as a result for people from now on is Marius de Romanus from the book version of "the Vampire Lestat, as he is the only one I've ever experienced to fully embrace his immortality besides Lestat himself, and c'mon, he didn't even care about Jesus or the morality of humans.
I might be coming off as over-critical here, and for that I apologise, but I think if you really give it a look over and study up on different vampires in different fiction (Janos Audron from the Legacy of Kain Series, who owes to the idea that vampires really are a different race, or Sorin Markov from Magic; The Gathering, someone who outclasses many other fictional vampires by his persona and experience) you could really establish some creative debate on the subject and provide a breakaway from the usual kind of fawning prattle that stems from tweens and yaoi fangirls, the kind of fans that like pretty colours and obsess over the imagery instead of taking into account the better kinds of narrative that go beyond the mainstream Stephanie Mayer or Anne Rice.

I gave up on vampires because now its not even worth cashing in or trying to compell a reader with, I hope you can prove me wrong. Good day.