R.I.P. Gary Coleman

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I really didn't watch his show (Diff'rent Strokes) but I've seen him in other stuff. Too bad he died so soon. He seemed like a cool/fun guy. :(
Senrab said:
Died of a brain hemorrhage? Too bad he didn't have a different stroke...
I feel horrible for laughing at that.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
Damn... After reading the article, I hope now he'll have some peace. I was around for the syndication of D. Strokes.

RIP.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Senrab said:
Died of a brain hemorrhage? Too bad he didn't have a different stroke...
That's so tasteless! I have to top it!

"His life was as short as he was."

"He was everybody's favorite black midget. He will be missed."

I really suck at this, don't I?

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"
Hebrews 9 v 27

Apr 28, 2008
Rest in piece Gary. You had one hell of a life. And not in the good sense.

vansau said:
It must have been hard for Gary Coleman, going from the immense success of his youth to having no real career left and declaring bankruptcy. I suspect his life was filled with more anger and frustration than most people's, even though it was cut short. Hopefully he's managed to finally find some peace.
lol?

burzummaniac said:
Man...First Dio and Now Gary Coleman.

It has been a fucked up month.
Plus the dude who wrote Thundercats episodes was the victim of a murder a couple days ago.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
I didn't know of him, hence why I had no idea that he was the voice of Kenny Falmouth from Curse of Monkey Island. And it's sad to hear just how bad his life was. No wonder he was prone to outbursts.

As Mort, the graveyard caretaker would say: "Rest in peace and all that."

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
And he will now and forever remain under 6 feet........*sorry bad joke is BAD*

RIP man you was a decent actor after all!

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
Rest in Peace, Gary. Atleast you don't have to deal with the rat race anymore.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
NooooOOOooo! first Dio now Coleman!...now who will say "what you talkin bout willis" ??? WHO???!!! i believe 2010 is a bad year for celebrates...my guesstimation a few more of them will die before the end of this year...

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Irridium said:
Rest in piece Gary. You had one hell of a life. And not in the good sense.

vansau said:
It must have been hard for Gary Coleman, going from the immense success of his youth to having no real career left and declaring bankruptcy. I suspect his life was filled with more anger and frustration than most people's, even though it was cut short. Hopefully he's managed to finally find some peace.
lol?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who got a shamefull chuckle out of that inadvertent pun.

When you achieve a career because of your own disability it becomes hard for the public to view you as anything else. I guess that's why he had such a chip on his shoulder.

sunami88

Jun 23, 2008
We choose to laugh, or cry. I choose laughter. [font color=red]But to be damn sure it's insensitive.[/font]

Not for the over-sensitive
No, REALLY. Turn back now.
You asked for it.

[b]Source. [http://comixed.com/2010/05/28/4-koma-comic-strip-goodnight-sweet-prince/][/b][/quote][/quote][/spoiler][/spoiler]

R.I.P. ... He had a rough go of things. I will also go visit him in POSTAL 2 tonight.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Dam you Postal Dude!

But in all seriousness that is surely a very random death, and since a lot of celebrities are older than some people think these days, there's only going to be more.

McShizzle

Jun 18, 2008
Aww, I just knew Gary would end up dieing young. Farewell Mr Coleman, I hope you find peace in the next life brother.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Wow... all I can say is... R.I.P. Mister Coleman. May you get more satisfaction in the Afterlife than you did life...

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I find this a genuinely sad article, i watched diff'rent strokes dispite being born a little late to see it in its prime.

I'm not one for "Feeling" for Celebrity Deaths but i am a little saddened by this news.

R.I.P