R.I.P. Gary Coleman

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
R.I.P Gary.

Never really knew much about you, but nobody really deserves to die at the age of 42.

kajinking

Aug 12, 2009
God I hope this isn't the beginning of another summer of celebrity deaths. I'm not too familar with his work but anyone who can survive the type of life he had deserves some respect.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
R.I.P. Gary Coleman

OT: Facebook is not only bad on Privacy anymore. Their new fan system where you LIKE it rather tan become a fan now looks like this on my front news feed.

So and so LIKES RIP Gary Coleman.

Like seriously they need to fix that or something to me thats a bit disrespectful even though its not ment to be

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008

but yeah, it seemed as though, with everything he had, death would of been a preferable solution to life...

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
That's both sad and scary.

Scary because just yesterday I was checking out some airsoft pistols when someone asked me what I was doing, and in my best Kenny Falmouth impression I reply: "I'm running guns!"

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Woke up this morning to news on the radio saying Dennis Hopper died, now I've read Gary Coleman has died. Celebs always die in 3's. Can't help but wonder who is next.

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Man, why do child stars always end up getting fucked over as an adult. There are exceptions, obviously, like the Neil Patrick Harris.
R.I.P. Coleman, have fun on the lesbian cloud in the sky!
*Bisexual woman* cloud in the sky. If it was lesbian, he wouldn't get any. Also, I would hope that he would retain his gender, despite the name of the cloud.

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
CrazyGirl17 said:
Wow... all I can say is... R.I.P. Mister Coleman. May you get more satisfaction in the Afterlife than you did life...
QFT. I hope the man does well.

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
XJ-0461 said:
Senrab said:
Died of a brain hemorrhage? Too bad he didn't have a different stroke...
Dude... too soon.

And like I said in the other threads, while I never watched any of the shoes he was in, it's still sad when someone dies.
A shoe-fetishist hey? So many celebrities are falling prey to this deadly illness

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
rekabdarb said:
snip
but yeah, it seemed as though, with everything he had, death would of been a preferable solution to life...
That was a terrible, terrible joke, and you should feel bad for posting it.

So why can't I stop laughing?