Racist tram woman watches video evidence; denies everything

Kiwilove

Apr 2, 2011
So immigrants are all right, so long as they stay poor? What about non "mixed" people who are better off than you? Do they also make you angry?

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Hoplon said:
Jazoni89 said:
She was saying out loud what we as unemployed British adults have been thinking in a long time.

No, I'm not trying to justify what she did because it was bang out of order, but mass unemployment due to asylum seeking is a real issue in the UK at the moment. There's literally no surprise that this has happened at all.
No it's not. so yes you are justifying it you horrible racist.
Whoa whoa WHOOOOA! Hold on there!

You call jazoni a "horrible racist" for suggesting that high levels of immigration might merely be "an issue"? You're saying Jazoli justified her uncouth outburst just because there may be something worth looking at on the basis of this issue?

Do you realise what you are saying?

This is thought-crime!

This is censorship of the worst order!

When did the issue of immigration become a form of blasphemy?

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
Jazoni89 said:
TheMagicLemur said:
Jazoni89 said:
She was saying out loud what we as unemployed British adults have been thinking in a long time.

No, I'm not trying to justify what she did because it was bang out of order, but mass unemployment due to asylum seeking is a real issue in the UK at the moment. There's literally no surprise that this has happened at all.
Feh. Unemployment is a global issue because there are just too goddamned many human beings on earth. Trying to pin it on people seeking asylum is little better than fat rednecks screaming that the Mexicans took their jobs.

My point is, blaming -other- people just trying to get by is bull. Blame rich corporate fuckers hoarding more money than they will ever need, or blame pretty much everyone opposed to birth control.
I could tell from not looking at your profile that you are not British.

The thing is Britain is too small of a country, and our immigration laws are very loose, so the fresh faced immagrants get support, and a lot of welfare from our government. While all of us working class are having a hard time to keep afloat, so everyone is feeling the pinch at moment, except for the insanely rich, and of course the immigrants.

It's not just work opportunities (as immigrants are cheap labour), it's everything, and to make matters worst these modern day immigrants (Polish, Pakistani whatever) don't respect our culture, and the way we do things over here, and we are suppose to respect their culture when we go to their country...pah. They walk the streets in public in the UK wearing Burkas like it's the middle of Delhi or something, it's not on at all.

The money is all they care about, respecting everyone else, and hell even speaking basic english comes second to them.
So your saying they should completely assimilate into British culture, give up all of their own culture or stay the fuck out of Britain?

What a nice view point.

PS - You also seem to be generalizing and stereotyping a lot.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
lacktheknack said:
spartan231490 said:
Whilst I hate this ignorant waste of organic material as much as the next guy, this shouldn't be illegal. Had she ranted on about how awful they were as human beings for any other reason, it wouldn't be, and that's racism in and of itself. Also, free speech should be a right reserved for every person on Earth.
Hate Speech isn't covered by Free Speech.
Actually, it is. Anything is covered by free speech, that's why it's free. Whether or not it's covered by the first amendment is another matter entirely.

I don't remember if "hate speech" is protected by the first amendment, but I don't see how insulting people can be illegal, and if insulting people in one way is legal, than it should be legal to insult people in any way you choose.

Also, I'm pretty sure hate speech is protected considering the crap that Westburo Baptist get's away with saying.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Jazoni89 said:
Furioso said:
Jazoni89 said:

...But that's not what she's saying, she wants all the non-natives to leave Britain, no matter how long or how many generations they've lived there simply because they are foreign, not because any of them are seeking asylum
Her views has been blown out of proportion yes, but it is what spurs most people on in the first place to make such comments like these.

I wouldn't know for sure though I'm not her Psychiatrist, but it is the main vocal point reared towards racial row's in the country.
Ehhh I think there is a very clear difference here between outspoken racist and someone who is worried about the state of the country

Aug 25, 2009
To be unfortunately fair to her, it has been revealed that she needs leitimate psychiatric help.

In their race to condemn her the internet and public forgot to remember that she was only released from psychiatric care a few days earlier. Now obviously she shouldn't have been, but the woman has deep seated issues with all sorts of fun and exciting mental conditions.

Does this excuse her? Of course not, don't be stupid. But it does mean that we shouldn't be clamouring for her head, we should be trying to help her. And remembering that judging before we know all the facts is pre-judging, and is something that most rational people want to avoid, given that it's exactly the same thing they're attacking her for.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
Jazoni89 said:
Commissar Sae said:
Jazoni89 said:
TheMagicLemur said:
Jazoni89 said:

Feh. Unemployment is a global issue because there are just too goddamned many human beings on earth. Trying to pin it on people seeking asylum is little better than fat rednecks screaming that the Mexicans took their jobs.

My point is, blaming -other- people just trying to get by is bull. Blame rich corporate fuckers hoarding more money than they will ever need, or blame pretty much everyone opposed to birth control.

The thing is Britain is too small of a country, and our immigration laws are very loose, so the fresh faced immagrants get support, and a lot of welfare from our government. While all of us working class are having a hard time to keep afloat, so everyone is feeling the pinch at moment, except for the insanely rich, and of course the immigrants.

It's not just work opportunities (as immigrants are cheap labour), it's everything, and to make matters worst these modern day immigrants (Polish, Pakistani whatever) don't respect our culture, and the way we do things over here, and we are suppose to respect their culture when we go to their country...pah. They walk the streets in public in the UK wearing Burkas like it's the middle of Delhi or something, it's not on at all.
First off this is an issue every western country is currently facing, and your knowledge of geopolitics (or lack thereof) disturbs me. It's become really easy for everyone to blame the immigrants for every problem the west is currently facing but the issue lies more with the economic downturn than anything recent immigrants are doing. Sure you'll have a few obstinate migrants from every group that refuse to integrate, but that dies off after one or two generations at most.

Immigrant groups have just become an easy scapegoat for us to blame our problems on rather than taking a real look at our failing economic and social models and trying to find better alternatives. Immigrant laborers are cheap and getting jobs because they are willing to work from the bottom up rather than have everything served to them on a plate.

And saying 'you don't understand because you're not British' is kind of an easy cop-out. We have the exact same issues coming up in Canada right now so I know where you are coming from.
Scapegoat or not, loose immigration laws are a huge issue with regards to the UK, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that shares this view.

I've never been huge on political struggles (not my thing), but the enticement we give to immigrants in this country is huge, and it has tempted a new wave of immigrants to settle down here in the UK, and with the recent slump in unemployment, well you don't need to rub two penny's together to know that immigration is involved somehow.
I know for a fact a large number of people share these views, prety much all over the western world. I know Quebec (my province) is currently discussing lowering the number of accepted immigrants to try to deal with these issues. The point I'm trying to make is that blaming immigration for economic woes tends to be a bit of a backwards argument. Without immigration population would decline rather rapidly in Europe and North America since our natural increase is so low. While to some degree this may be a good think it also limits the economic potential of a country as it has fewer and fewer labourers.

Globalization is more to blame in my opinion as many of the labour and production jobs we used to have have moved to Asia where the costs are significantly lower. So many of the jobs the middle class and lower middle class used to do shifted overseas and so there are only service jobs available, which require either a higher level of training or have no long term sustainability.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
CobraX said:
Jazoni89 said:
TheMagicLemur said:
Jazoni89 said:

The money is all they care about, respecting everyone else, and hell even speaking basic english comes second to them.
So your saying they should completely assimilate into British culture, give up all of their own culture or stay the fuck of of Britain?

What a nice view point.
Nope, I welcome mixed race, but there are certain rules you must abide if you want to live in this country, for example, basic english and the sense of being helpful and a asset to our society. When we go to Dubai for instance you are not allowed to hold hands, as public displays of affection are frowned upon immensely. We may not like it, but we have to respect it, and these immgrants should respect our culture the same if we were to live in their country. People may not like to admit it, but British culture itself is dying, and with the uniqueness and morals in our Society down with it. It won't be long before our country will become the next India, or Poland.

Now, It's not the case for everyone who is an immigrant in the UK, as I'm sure many of them are highly respected members of our society, and we are grateful for them to be here with us, but as the old saying goes, too many rotten apples spoil the bunch. That's the reason why people hate Gypsies so much for example.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
spartan231490 said:
lacktheknack said:
spartan231490 said:
Whilst I hate this ignorant waste of organic material as much as the next guy, this shouldn't be illegal. Had she ranted on about how awful they were as human beings for any other reason, it wouldn't be, and that's racism in and of itself. Also, free speech should be a right reserved for every person on Earth.
Actually, it is. Anything is covered by free speech, that's why it's free. Whether or not it's covered by the first amendment is another matter entirely.

I don't remember if "hate speech" is protected by the first amendment, but I don't see how insulting people can be illegal, and if insulting people in one way is legal, than it should be legal to insult people in any way you choose.

Also, I'm pretty sure hate speech is protected considering the crap that Westburo Baptist get's away with saying.
I feel silly for having to say this but: Britain doesn't follow American laws. The UK doesn't technically have 100% free speech. Or I'm assuming as Canada doesn't and we follow a similar law code where freedom of speech is concerned.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
Octogunspunk said:
The double standards in this country are sickening. If a violent racist Muslim gang can get off with a slap on the wrist because they "weren't used to being drunk", Emma West should be let off without charges and be compensated for her treatment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-Rhea-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

(Don't bother complaining about the daily mail, the story is legit)
except that's condoning two completely disgusting people. the reality is the gang should have got a harsh sentence as they had no excuse, and this woman is a disgrace. saying she should be compensated for her treatment is saying racism is a good thing.

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
Treblaine said:
Hoplon said:
Jazoni89 said:

You call jazoni a "horrible racist" for suggesting that high levels of immigration might merely be "an issue"? You're saying Jazoli justified her uncouth outburst just because there may be something worth looking at on the basis of this issue?

This is thought-crime!

you know what, I disagree with you, so

I'M GOING TO GO TO SOMEWHERE YOU FREQUENT AND SCREAM AT YOU FOR 10 MINUTES USING PROFANITY AND SLURS, AND USE MY CHILD AS A DEFENCE

RA RA RA RA RA RA.

She didn't "state an opinion" she yelled it cursing and swearing at people she assumed were contributing to the problem, without any knowledge of the people she was yelling at what so ever.

Theres a difference between stating an opinion and attacking other people with it. If see was WAY more calm about this whole thing, she probably would have been let off. I'd put money on it.

TL:DR having an opinion does not justify harassment.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Jazoni89 said:
TheMagicLemur said:
Jazoni89 said:

Don't need to be British to understand this issue. We got it here in America too. AZ resident here and we're ground zero for the Latin migrants. Like I used to know at least 4 drop houses in my own neighborhood when I was down in Tucson. At least most of the British ones are there legally. Because of that, they have every right to express their culture and religion.

Trust me when I say that most people do not want to be forced out of their home country for whatever reason (drug violence, religious wars, dictatorship, etc). If we can improve things in the 3rd world, I promise that you will see most of those immigrants going back.

Sep 8, 2010
Jazoni89 said:

Damn, man, you'd fit in with the finest xenophobic American. Same basic arguments, same thinly-veiled ethnocentrism. Then again, the UK did sort of hone xenophobic dickery to an art form in the 1800s.

I'm serious, though, I live in one of the right-wing states, and you'd fit right in with the other jerks.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Commissar Sae said:
spartan231490 said:
lacktheknack said:
spartan231490 said:

I feel silly for having to say this but: Britain doesn't follow American laws. The UK doesn't technically have 100% free speech. Or I'm assuming as Canada doesn't and we follow a similar law code where freedom of speech is concerned.
I feel silly for having to say this but: Am I talking to myself here? I never said that it was protected, I said that it should be. See up there in my first post, I even bolded it this time.

I addressed American law specifically for two reasons: Because I assumed that's what the person was talking about when they said "free speech," and because it is the country I live in and it is therefore the model of Free speech that I am most familiar with.

I think the escapist is cutting-off my original post because of the 3 quote limit, but if you really worried about it that much look at the post I quoted, I very clearly said should initially.

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
Treblaine said:
Dascylus said:
These ladies who sit on trains and trams screaming out these obscenities have no excuse and are clearly idiots. Anyone who thinks they have close to a point are also retarded
So those who break down just once should be imprisoned and be separated from their family forever?

I would smack that ***** so hard her tits would spin.
Why not physical violence and some sexism to boot?!?!? What... what the FUCK happened to this website?!?!?

This will only embolden the hardcore skinhead-racists. You think hate can be matched with hate.

You think this sort of violent rhetoric and over-reactionary prison sentences and breaking up of families is the right way to defeat with racism and xenophobia? Take a step back and fucking look at yourself.

I shoved an elderly lady through the doors of a tram when she called me a "Jävla invandare"

You disgust me.

As a carer of the elderly that, that is almost inconceivable that you'd do that... that's bad enough but you seem bloody proud of it. Proud of it?! People say shit all the time, it's just words. You know how all these cases of abuse begin in care homes? Of elderly and infirm ladies being beaten and starved? One day they are a bit rude - because they are crotchety and old - and some FUCKING BULLY just uses that as an excuse to lash out at them!

Take a look at yourself. Ask yourself, are you a bully?

You know what you should have done when she said "Jävla invandare" to you? You should have offered your hand to help her on the tram. And proved she was wrong about you.

But you didn't you didn't just reaffirm her prejudice... you may have just proven her right.
You condemn his actions but condone the old lady's? You sir are a hypocrite. You said yourself, "hate with hate" but apparently her hate is okay? I don't even know what that phrase means, but I'll assume it's some slur, Personally I would have just told her off, very colourfully, but you can't sit here and tell me that what she did was okay. She was being the bully, and he responded to it. She probably thought that she could get away with whatever she said because no one would say anything back to an old lady, using her age as a defence, and to you apparently an excuse, to bully and insult people. If all he did was push her off the train, That's hardly bullying. Maybe if he punched her in the face, which was likely coming if she didn't shut up.

and sexism, really? Because someone mentions tits they are sexist now? how about we go find every woman who said "punch him in the nuts" and call them sexist too? That comment has nothing bad to say about her sex, if she were male instead of female, the comment would have been adjusted accordingly. maybe to something like, "I'd punch him in the nuts", would that have been sexist to you? It's sex specific, not sexist.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Darkmantle said:
Treblaine said:
Hoplon said:
Jazoni89 said:

This is thought-crime!

you know what, I disagree with you, so

I'M GOING TO GO TO SOMEWHERE YOU FREQUENT AND SCREAM AT YOU FOR 10 MINUTES USING PROFANITY AND SLURS, AND USE MY CHILD AS A DEFENCE

RA RA RA RA RA RA.

She didn't "state an opinion" she yelled it cursing and swearing at people she assumed were contributing to the problem, without any knowledge of the people she was yelling at what so ever.

Theres a difference between stating an opinion and attacking other people with it. If see was WAY more calm about this whole thing, she probably would have been let off. I'd put money on it.

TL:DR having an opinion does not justify harassment.
Cursing and swearing? What like you hear every time you turn on the TV?

Come on, she'd sitting down with a toddler on her lap, no way she's intimidating anyone. It's "harassment" of the most benign order! Yeah, she made some jibes, that's the point where the police give her a talking to that this behaviour is unacceptable and get a warning. NOT IMEMDIATLEY ARRESTED AND HAVE HER TRIED IN COURT! Not Take away her children! Not Try to have her imprisoned like she is guilty of some grievous assault!

And all this doesn't excuse you calling jazoni a "horrible racist".

Darkmantle, Now I've seen you on the forums before, I know in other topics you are reasonable and don't fly off the handle like this. What the HELL is going on? Why has everyone gone crazy over this issue?

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
TheMagicLemur said:
Jazoni89 said:

Damn, man, you'd fit in with the finest xenophobic American. Same basic arguments, same thinly-veiled ethnocentrism. Then again, the UK did sort of hone xenophobic dickery to an art form in the 1800s.

I'm serious, though, I live in one of the right-wing states, and you'd fit right in with the other jerks.
I am not Xenophobic, I'm just trying to put my point across, and I'm sorry that you fail to grasp to understand at least were I am coming from.

I feel like I'm just wasting my time, I wash my hands with you lot, and I will not participate in further discussions on this, so if you want to quote me again fine, but it will go unanswered from now on.

Being called a Xenophobic and a Racist because of me trying to find a reason behind the madness instead of saying "Herp derp racist ***** can go die in a fire" which is far too easy, and wouldn't of made a great discussion now would it?

Escapist, I'm disappoint!