Random quote time

TheNewDemoman

Feb 21, 2010
What makes me a good Demoman?
IF I WERE A BAD DEMOMAN I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE DISCUSSIN IT WITH YA NOW WOULD I!

Burn2Feel

Jan 20, 2010
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
"No, we go in line! It goes you, then me, then Simmons, then back down to me, then you, then me, then me, then Simmons, then me, then me, then Simmons...me, me, Simmons, you, Simmons, me, me, me, Simmons, you. Me. Then me again. It makes perfect sense!"
Have to love RVB

OT: "Time line? Time isn't made out of lines, it is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!"

GartarkMusik

Jan 24, 2011
DELTA SQUAD'S IN YO HOUSE, *****! YOU HEAR DAT SHIT?!? YOU GRUBBY ASS BITCHES ARE GOIN DOWN, WAY DOWN, LIKE DEAD DOWN! SO DOWN YOU AIN'T EVEN GONNA KNOW WHICH WAY IS UP! YO ASSES GONNA BE CRYIN TO YO SKANK-ASS QUEEN, "OH MOMMY, DON'T LET THE BAD MEN HURT US," FUCK YOU! WE GONNA WHOOP YO MOMMA'S ASS!!!!!! WHOO!!!!!! -Augustus "Cole Train" Cole from Gears of War 2. Best. Rant. Ever. :-D

J-Do

Dec 20, 2009
"Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, heal'd by the same means, warm'd and cool'd by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not want revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that."

Boom. Dropping some of the immortal bard all up in this thread.
It's a pretty bad ass little speech too!

Theo Rob

Jun 30, 2010
Zeithri said:
Theo Rob said:
i am sanger, sanger zombold, the sword that smites evil!!

said by sanger somblot of super robot wars
COUNTER

"Ware wa Wodan Ymir.
Magus o Tsurugi nai!
"
~ Super Robot Wars Original Generations / Original Generation 2
lol
well played
let us fight!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_lSPPNVnfQ

FoAmY99

Dec 8, 2009
"I gave you Lou Gehrig's Disease, through the power of suggestion!" - that one guy from 5 second films.

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
"...nobody really reads them for news anymore. That's why there is more emphasis on opinion, celebrity gossip and, crucially, campaigns, and a campaign on television is the gift that keeps on giving... they fill their pages with shit and garbage on a daily basis, padding out their sad, obsolete little platforms with scaremongering, bigotry or life wrecking scandal stories, or fusty preaching or intrusive photographs of some pop starlet lurching out of a nightclub at two am with her tit hanging out of her blouse, taken by some fat ass paparazzi scumbag you wouldn't even want to shake hands with in case his peeping tom shittery was somehow catching, they actually pay these arseholes and they've got the temerity to turn around and have a pop at tv the minute anything vaguely untoward appears on screen, well fuck 'em"

Charlie Brooker on Newspapers

He said it in pretty much one breath, it was fucking fantastic

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
'What kind of man has a watchman inside his head?' - the Summoning Dark
'I dont think you understand, I'm not here to keep the darkness out, I'm here to keep it in. Call me the guarding dark, think of how powerful I must be' - Sir Samuel Vimes. Terry Pratchet, Thud!

'My name is Enigo Montoya! you killed my father! prepare to die!'
'Stop saying that!' - The Princess Bride

'Fuck it Dude, let's go bowling'
'The Dude abides' - The Big Lebowski
(or in fact any line from that film)

'It leaves you drained and strangely satisfied, like fucking a burning dolphin' - Yahtzee

'You think you're doing some damage? Two plus two is f...f...f...f... ten. IN BASE FOUR; I'M FINE' - GLaDOS

May 5, 2010
Burn2Feel said:
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
"No, we go in line! It goes you, then me, then Simmons, then back down to me, then you, then me, then me, then Simmons, then me, then me, then Simmons...me, me, Simmons, you, Simmons, me, me, me, Simmons, you. Me. Then me again. It makes perfect sense!"
Have to love RVB

OT: "Time line? Time isn't made out of lines, it is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!"
"I'm in here all the time. I have this sword now. You might think it's cool, but it isn't. Nobody wants to play with it, because it's dumb. And even though I don't let people play with it, no one cares anyway. Because it's dumb. Also, I'm stupid and ugly. And my butt stinks. Like a butt."

"Yep. I'm Sister. Church's twin brother. I came here in a spaceship that came from the moon. It crashed next to blue base and now I live with Caboose. And the people from the tail section of the spaceship live on the other side of the island."

RVB is so awesome.

Danoloto

Sep 10, 2008
"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's going to be there" - Oddball, Kelly's heroes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJNpxvdqd_o

And I'm a big fan of British radio comedy. All the following are from the most excellent program called 'I'm sorry I haven't a clue'.
- You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it scubadive
- You can't teach an old dog new... ah yes, you can't teach an old dog nuclear physics
- and so, as the rogue purple underpants of time begin their assault on the whites-only wash cycle of destiny, and the twin buttocks of fate are sucked into the malfunctioning chemical
toilet of eternity
- ladies and gentlemen, as the hamster of time spins round on the wheel of eternity, and the lorry driver of fate makes a mental note to scrape it off later

best radio on the planet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsDJd_lmmt4 (Sci-fi improv drama)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuLvx4pqdwc (rock paper scissors, but better)

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
Sleekgiant said:
"Gentlemen"

You oughta know by now.
"*ah-ahem* Gentlemen?"

now then

my first thought was

"How are you still talking? I cut your freaking head off?!"

but then I thought

"I FEEL ASLEEP!"

zfactor

Jan 16, 2010
"I'm not doing anything suspisious... Really..."

-Suspisious guy hanging around North Clock Town at midnight; Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

zfactor

Jan 16, 2010
WOPR said:
"I FEEL ASLEEP!"
"All of your base are belong to us."

"I am Error."

"I'm sorry Mario, but our princess is in another castle!"

I can go on, but now I feel like an ubernerd...

Rossiar

Oct 29, 2009
"By Grabthar's Hammer, by the sons of Wartham, you shall be avenged." - Dr. Lazarus in Galaxy Quest (the Star Trek comedy)

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Relax. I'm not going to give it a cold. I'm just gonna go in there, step on it's neck, and shoot it in the head. 'Cause that's how I roll.

I'm a ghost. BOO ************!

Okay guys, I don't mean to be rude, but I've got a missing girlfriend, a guy who's pregnant, an idiot who thinks his pet just died, AND our worst enemy is hanging out unsupervised in our base right now. So I really, really, REALLY don't have time for this HORSESHIT RIGHT NOW!

All said by Church, in Red vs Blue

Ruby: We can't take action until all the intelligence is in. If you guys do this, I'll kick every single one of your metal asses, alphabetically!

Guard 1: She's not kidding! She'll do it!
Guard 2: I'm in the Q's!

-Dialogue between Ruby and her guards, in A Modest Destiny.

Ruby: Did you hear what they were talking about? About the reverse vampirism? I'm so gonna start biting.
Maureen: But you aren't a holy man. Women aren't even allowed to be clerics.
Ruby: I know. I just want to bite stuff. It's fun.
Maureen: You are a disturbingly violent woman.
Ruby: Flattery will get you nowhere.

-More from A Modest Destiny

Morris:Tardiness is like a tool of the hatred of mankind, seeping into the dark sewage of temporal bliss. We demand unity! We deamnd turtles! We...
... What did you say?

Even more from A Modest Destiny

Coraxian

Jul 22, 2010
"When I think I might die without seeing a hundredth of all there is to see it makes me feel," he paused, then added, "well, humble, I suppose."
" And very angry, of course." Twoflower - Terry Pratchett

standokan

May 28, 2009
-Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day ? accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding- If you don't know this one, go watch the Godfather, it's brilliant.

EDIT: -Mike, there's no wrong way when you're on an adventure- Rob from Unforgotten Realms