random superpower thread.

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
another year have passed and we are in the first two weeks of 2015. so about time another of these get posted as of the randomtimely escapist tradition.

the thread is simple. go to http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki click random page and post whatever superpower that came for you.
mine is Seduction Immunity
so i cant be seduced. its cool i guess. maybe useful?

last time i got spoon manipulation and before that anger manipulation. this site must hate me.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
I got rain generation. I guess that's ok out here since the farmland had been a little to dry the past few years, but that's not that impressive. I guess it could be worst, at least now my rain-dancing will actually work.

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
Zontar said:
I got rain generation. I guess that's ok out here since the farmland had been a little to dry the past few years, but that's not that impressive. I guess it could be worst, at least now my rain-dancing will actually work.
thats actually pretty useful. the world is in constatnt need of rain in many countries. specially Africa and middle east

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
So I got the power called "Almighty Link" which the wiki says
"The user can access and manipulate the connection that links all powers that compose omnipotence. This power is the fundamental force behind all collective abilities."

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Almighty_Link

so yay I'm a demi-god.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH ALL WILL SOON KNOW THE POWER OF A TRUE GOD HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

EDIT: FROM THIS DAY ON YOU WILL KNOW ME AS "THE TERROR" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Zontar said:
I need minions to do my dirty work and help me make the world a utopia and I think your powers can help with that. JOIN ME AND BECOME A GOD OR DIE LIKE THE THE REST WHO WILL OPPOSE ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!.

spartenX

Oct 2, 2009
web generation, neat! now I don't need to take the bus to university, I can swing over there.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Web_Generation

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
tf2godz said:
Zontar said:
I need minions to do my dirty work and help me make the world a utopia and I think your powers can help with that. JOIN ME AND BECOME A GOD OR DIE LIKE THE THE REST WHO WILL OPPOSE ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!.
Meh, never turned down a demigod before, not about to start now. Can I have dominion over New Zealand? Give me that and you've bought my loyalty.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I got... Humility Empowerment. Eh, it's got some good applications, so I guess I'll take it...

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Humility_Empowerment

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Bottomless Pit Creation...

FUN!

I like this game aleady. Definitely alot of falling people's future. Just call me Lord Ilpallazzo!

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Zontar said:
tf2godz said:
Zontar said:
Meh, never turned down a demigod before, not about to start now. Can I have dominion over New Zealand? Give me that and you've bought my loyalty.
oh didn't think it would be that easy.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WILL USE YOUR POWER TO DESTROY FLEET OF SHIPS AND BRING AIRCRAFTs TO THE GROUND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH..(I was thinking of putting you in a place like Africa to help create a utopia after we take over the world but we can work something out).HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! FIRST THINGS FIRST, COME UP WITH A NEW, COOL NAME FOR YOURSELF AFTER THAT KILL SPARTENX AND SAGITEL. I HAVE NO USE FOR THOSE WEAKLINGS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

EDIT: ALSO CRAZYGIRL17 BUT NOT FALLOUTJACK, HE COULD BE USEFUL.

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
FalloutJack said:
Bottomless Pit Creation...

FUN!

I like this game aleady. Definitely alot of falling people's future. Just call me Lord Ilpallazzo!
LORD ILPALLAZZO WILL YOU JOIN ME AND MY EMPIRE OR DIE BENEATH MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!(we also have a great Dental plan).

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
tf2godz said:
Zontar said:
tf2godz said:
Zontar said:
oh didn't think it would be that easy.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WILL USE YOUR POWER TO DESTROY FLEET OF SHIPS AND BRING AIRCRAFTs TO THE GROUND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH..(I was thinking of putting you in a place like Africa to help create a utopia after we take over the world but we can work something out).HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! FIRST THINGS FIRST, COME UP WITH A NEW, COOL NAME FOR YOURSELF AFTER THAT KILL SPARTENX AND SAGITEL. I HAVE NO USE FOR THOSE WEAKLINGS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

I can agree to that, I was just thinking of having New Zealand be my own little kingdom I rule over. I can handle working in Africa and other places during the 9 to 5. Plus taking out a few weaklings shouldn't be too hard, nor should taking the fleets of enemy ships out of the picture.

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Zontar said:
tf2godz said:
Zontar said:
tf2godz said:
Zontar said:

I can agree to that, I was just thinking of having New Zealand be my own little kingdom I rule over. I can handle working in Africa and other places during the 9 to 5. Plus taking out a few weaklings shouldn't be too hard, nor should taking the fleets of enemy ships out of the picture.
GOOD NOW KILL THESE WEAKLING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (Also come up with a cool supervillain name.)

tilmoph

Gone Gonzo
Jun 11, 2013
I got Blood Breath. From the description, it doesn't even have any force. So, I can make myself bleed to death through my mouth... guess I could gross someone out, or get like AIDS or something and spread that through blood to opening contact.

Great, the only real use I can see in my power involves me giving myself AIDS. Then dying from oral blood loss. Well...shit.

EDIT; I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING KINDA NOT STUPID BUT ALSO IT IS VERY STUPID! If I have constant blood infusions (so I always have more blood to projectile breath at people), and load myself up with any and every nasty blood borne diseases, I might survive long enough to kick off a surprise Black Death. You know, before all the horrible diseases I give myself kill me. Or I run out of blood to keep losing. Hey, it's something.

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
tilmoph said:
I got Blood Breath. From the description, it doesn't even have any force. So, I can make myself bleed to death through my mouth... guess I could gross someone out, or get like AIDS or something and spread that through blood to opening contact.

Great, the only real use I can see in my power involves me giving myself AIDS. Then dying from oral blood loss. Well...shit.

EDIT; I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING KINDA NOT STUPID BUT ALSO IT IS VERY STUPID! If I have constant blood infusions (so I always have more blood to projectile breath at people), and load myself up with any and every nasty blood borne diseases, I might survive long enough to kick off a surprise Black Death. You know, before all the horrible diseases I give myself kill me. Or I run out of blood to keep losing. Hey, it's something.
That could work. I could give you immortality with my powers and me could use you as walking chemical weapon. JOIN WE MORTAL OR DIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
so second roll. and i got ..... Failure Embodiment. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Failure_Embodiment

wa...ummm... so the wiki says that
Capabilities
The user of this power can embody failure, the concept of the state or condition of not meeting a desirable or intended objective, and is normally viewed as the opposite of success.
also
Limitations
If the user isn't a failure, this power doesn't work.
The users of this power, even if they are all powerful, will ultimately fail in the end.
so with this "super power" i will be able to fail pretty much anything i do. so can i maybe fail being defeated by tf2godz and fail dying by his hands? i know is a stretch but it said in capabilities!

TERROR! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE IN WHICH I WILL FAIL TO LOOSE! BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
sagitel said:
so second roll. and i got ..... Failure Embodiment.

wa...ummm... so the wiki says that
Capabilities
The user of this power can embody failure, the concept of the state or condition of not meeting a desirable or intended objective, and is normally viewed as the opposite of success.
also
Limitations
If the user isn't a failure, this power doesn't work.
The users of this power, even if they are all powerful, will ultimately fail in the end.
so with this "super power" i will be able to fail pretty much anything i do. so can i maybe fail being defeated by tf2godz and fail dying by his hands? i know is a stretch but it said in capabilities!

I CHALLENGE YOU TERROR TO A BATTLE IN WHICH I WILL FAIL TO LOOSE! BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
PLEASE, A LOSER LIKE YOU IS NO MATCH FOR ME BUT I SUPPOSE IF YOU CAN BEAT MY MINION I WILL FIGHT YOU!

Edit: I also thought you were Reed Richard there for a second considering how far you stretch that.

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Stellar_Physiology

I am the light in the darkness, my being spilling out around me as if so much stardust in the air. I am the hand that feeds life, and the energy to end it all in but a moment. I am so very vast, pressed thin the bonds that form this shell. So thin that all that holds me in is the willpower to be. So thin that to gaze upon me is to know the warmth of a summer's day, and to have my light dance upon your very cells as they stretch out to the sunlight and bask in the joy of being alive.

It is with a heavy heart that I would embrace tf2godz, who touched limitless power and went mad from it. I am the light that was there at the beginning made flesh, and as I burn away his carbon, I shall mourn. As I turn his helium to bubbling pitch, I will pity. As I breath out his hydrogen into the universe to drift the cosmos on a path unknown I will be envious of it, for it will see what I will not.

But the rest, the rest is mine, and from the vaporized form I will extract the iron, to keep with me forever. There, I will feel joy....

tilmoph

Gone Gonzo
Jun 11, 2013
tf2godz said:
tilmoph said:

That could work. I could give you immortality with my powers and me could use you as walking chemical weapon. JOIN WE MORTAL OR DIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Toss in some Nurgle-esque resistance to pain from disease to go with that immortality and deal. Also, do you prefer quick, mass sacrifices in your name, or smaller, more ritualized ones? Figure if I might be joining a supervillain demi-god I should have my ducks lined up.

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Armadox said:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Stellar_Physiology

I am the light in the darkness, my being spilling out around me as if so much stardust in the air. I am the hand that feeds life, and the energy to end it all in but a moment. I am so very vast, pressed thin the bonds that form this shell. So thin that all that holds me in is the willpower to be. So thin that to gaze upon me is to know the warmth of a summer's day, and to have my light dance upon your very cells as they stretch out to the sunlight and bask in the joy of being alive.

It is with a heavy heart that I would embrace tf2godz, who touched limitless power and went mad from it. I am the light that was there at the beginning made flesh, and as I burn away his carbon, I shall mourn. As I turn his helium to bubbling pitch, I will pity. As I breath out his hydrogen into the universe to drift the cosmos on a path unknown I will be envious of it, for it will see what I will not.

But the rest, the rest is mine, and from the vaporized form I will extract the iron, to keep with me forever. There, I will feel joy....
......m..am..ahahahahAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! THAT CUTE IT REALLY IS. DO YOU KNOW MY FULL POWER I'M NOT ONE POWER I AM ALL OF THEM. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO A STAR THEY DIE. IT A LONG TIME BY MORTALS BUT TO THE EMPTINESS OF SPACE IT'S NOTHING. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT LIVES FOREVER GOD! GODS CREATE AND MAKE THE UNIVERSE, GODS MAKE PLANET AND THE LITTLE THINKS THAT LIVE ON THEM, AND GODS CREATE AND WATCH STAR DIE! I WILL GIVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE BURN UP AND DIE OR JOIN ME AND BECOME A GOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!