immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
tf2godz said:
(I LOOK DOWN ON YOU)
...o..k..FIGHT ME LITTLE MAN I WILL DESTROY YOU AND THEN RULE THE WORLD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.
Yay!
(Grows giant too.)

This is going to be fun!

(Creates a few thousand dragons)

Attack!

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
immortalfrieza said:
tf2godz said:
(I LOOK DOWN ON YOU)
...o..k..FIGHT ME LITTLE MAN I WILL DESTROY YOU AND THEN RULE THE WORLD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.
Yay!
(Grows giant too.)

This is going to be fun!

(Creates a few thousand dragons)

Attack!

ha pathetic
(destroys the dragons with an energy beam)
when I look at you I see a DAMN FOOL! I HAVE KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, HUNDREDS OF HEROES HAVE DIE BEFORE MY HANDS! WHAT MAKE YOU SO SPECIAL!
(fires an energy beam at you as you fire one back get into a beam struggle)

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
tf2godz said:
ha pathetic
when I look at you I see a DAMN FOOL! I HAVE KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, HUNDREDS OF HEROES HAVE DIE BEFORE MY HANDS! WHAT MAKE YOU SO SPECIAL!
(Creates an endless amount of dragons while beam struggling)

Ha! What you didn't know is I can produce dragons indefinitely! Go ahead, waste your strength killing them!

Attack my pretties! Wear him down to nothing!

(Easily blasts through tf2's beam)

I also have the power of absolute attack AND defense!
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Attack

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Defense

I told you we were probably going to stalemate for a few thousand years.

MSfire012

Jul 9, 2011
This thread has being remaining pretty active over the last few days, with a few people getting extremely OP Powers, including myself (Every single Supowerpower that is controlled with the mind, basically.).

However, I just felt like sharing something with you guys, something that is without any matter of doubt, the most brokenly OP power there is without resorting to Omnipotence.

Ladies & Gentleman, I present to you, Boundary Manipulation:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Boundary_Manipulation

Quoting the page's own description "The user can manipulate boundaries - material, spiritual, conceptual, metaphysical, and so on. Since everything is physically and existentially defined by boundaries, the possibilities offered are limitless - for limits themselves are nothing more than the boundary Possible/Impossible, and the user can manipulate even that. Simply put, there is ultimately nothing the user cannot achieve."

So, with the right Boundary Manipulation, the user can do whatever he wants, with no limitation whatsoever.

"If the correct boundary is altered, the user can achieve:

All Almighty Powers
All Enhancements
All Manipulations
All Mental Powers
All Mimicries
All Personal Physical Powers
All Superpowers"

Face it, tf2Godz, even you are no match to the might of Yukari Yakumo.~

courier006

Nov 3, 2014
Word Manifestation: The ability to transform spoken words into an actual object/thing, physical caption. So I'm basically God. I say "Let there be light" there will be light. I say "Let the a flood come" a flood will come. If I say "Let there be 200 pounds of the purest cocaine" there will be cocaine.

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
you puny biologicals are no match for my army of robots! you think your dragon physiologists, and your weapons are gonna help you? just wait until i the mighty sagitel (who is in no way failure incarnate. that was some other dude) turn you into MY minions! even your mighty super form is no match for me! because with a simple swipe of my hand you are a mindless robot!

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
immortalfrieza said:
tf2godz said:
ha pathetic
(Creates an endless amount of dragons while beam struggling)

Ha! What you didn't know is I can produce dragons indefinitely! Go ahead, waste your strength killing them!

Attack my pretties! Wear him down to nothing!

(Easily blasts through tf2's beam)

I also have the power of absolute attack AND defense!
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Attack

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Defense

I told you we were probably going to stalemate for a few thousand years.
(starts beam struggle inbetween you and me)
I CAN'T LOSE TO YOU! I'M A GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!! I WILL DESTROY YOU AND EVER ONE YOU EVER LOVED!!! GOD DON'T DIE!!!! GOD DON'T DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
tf2godz said:
I CAN'T LOSE TO YOU! I'M A GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!! I WILL DESTROY YOU AND EVER ONE YOU EVER LOVED!!! GOD DON'T DIE!!!! GOD DON'T DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!
(Smacks aside tf2godz beam easily.)
You forget, I'm a god too. So if gods don't die that means you can't kill me. Go ahead and destroy everyone I ever loved, a giant dragon god such as I doesn't really have any.

Kaboom.

(Slaps claws together, causing massive explosion.)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
immortalfrieza said:
tf2godz said:
(Smacks aside tf2godz beam easily.)
You forget, I'm a god too. So if gods don't die that means you can't kill me. Go ahead and destroy everyone I ever loved, a giant dragon god such as I doesn't really have any.

Kaboom.

(Slaps claws together, causing massive explosion.)
(your slash at me hitting a killing blow)
hoW? HOW?!! HOW CAN I LOSE TO A CAT!?!?! IT DOESN'T MATTER! I MAY BE GONE BUT MY MASTER, NJRK97 WILL AVENGE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(I explosion like a monster in power rangers as you pose with your back turn to me)

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Embodiment_Creation
Neat, I guess. Could have been a lot worse.

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
tf2godz said:
hoW? HOW?!! HOW CAN I LOSE TO A CAT!?!?! IT DOESN'T MATTER! I MAY BE GONE BUT MY MASTER, NJRK97 WILL AVENGE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(I explosion like a monster in power rangers as you pose with your back turn to me)
Ah, that was fun. Here comes the part where I resurrect you from the dead as my zombie godslave!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now destroy!

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
immortalfrieza said:
tf2godz said:

Ah, that was fun. Here comes the part where I resurrect you from the dead as my zombie godslave!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now destroy!
not so fast! my legions of robots will march on you! your pathetic dragonlings will serve me! and when you have destroyed them all, i will turn YOU into one of my servants! even your mighty beam of death will not penetrate billions of robots! YOU WILL FALL BEFORE ME!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
sagitel said:
immortalfrieza said:
tf2godz said:

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now destroy!
not so fast! my legions of robots will march on you! your pathetic dragonlings will serve me! and when you have destroyed them all, i will turn YOU into one of my servants! even your mighty beam of death will not penetrate billions of robots! YOU WILL FALL BEFORE ME!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
(Creates trillions of dragons)

I'll also fowl up your robot legions with my water breath!

sleepercar

Jan 23, 2015
I got "Cleanliness Inducement"
This is exactly the kind of thing I should have expected.
Did I get astral projection? No. Did I get drunk-driver ensnarement? No.
Cleanliness Inducement.
Im going to cry.

BigOrteil

Apr 2, 2011
I got Temporal Rewind...
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Rewind

Damn, I wish it would be true. I guess everyone on earth would like having that power.

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
sleepercar said:
I got "Cleanliness Inducement"
This is exactly the kind of thing I should have expected.
Did I get astral projection? No. Did I get drunk-driver ensnarement? No.
Cleanliness Inducement.
Im going to cry.
dont be sad. i was failure incarnate and you dont see me being sad!
immortalfrieza said:
snip snipiity doo
ha ha! trillions more robot minions for my ever growing army! and if you thought i couldnt make them water proof you are wrong indeed!

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
sagitel said:
ha ha! trillions more robot minions for my ever growing army! and if you thought i couldnt make them water proof you are wrong indeed!
Ha! I hoped you'd do that! You forget, my dragons came from me! Their lives are mine to nurture or destroy as I see fit!

(Waves claw, roboticized dragons explode, taking out sagitel's army.)

And here's a few trillion more dragons!