randomest object you own

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
It's a tie between the skull-shaped bottle of vodka and the Joey Ramone action figure.

levelone

Apr 17, 2009
A lunar 2 (from playstation one) punching galon (nun) puppet. this is a real object in my house next to the tv.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
A broken, bright blue duck...thing handpuppet wich would make a duck-ish sound if you opened it's beak.

ezzawesome

Aug 1, 2009
Well, not random; but utterly useless...3 volumes of 'how to train your cat'...I've never had a cat.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
HardRockSamurai said:
I own a miniature replica of one of the terracotta soldiers.
I have one too. And a drawing of a Chinese dragon, for some reason...

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
The most random things I own that I can remember are:

A beer helmet (one of those helmets with the straws attached)
The bag from Mirror's Edge
A full 1:1 scale model of the Lancer from Gears of War and,
The Master Sword and Hylian Shield from the Zelda series

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Um..A little plastic wind-up nun figurine that sparks at the mouth as it walks along.

And a glow-in-the-dark Virgin Mary statuette blu-tacked upside-down to the underside of my shelf.

Lots of quasi-blasphemous things..?

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
A bokken, three sets of care keys and two sets of house keys.

I have not house, car, or samurai training.

Diablini

May 24, 2009
In one of the drawers of my desk I have a few guitar strings. Oh, wait, I play guitar.

Thirsk

Jan 18, 2009
A couple of gasmasks - Not that I'd ever find myself in a situation where I'd need a gasmask, I just think they are darn cool. Guess I've got a collection comming.

EDIT: Make that three masks. I got myself a sweet ukrainian mask today.

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
Let's see.. A collection of hand-sculpted figurines that I made myself, including life-sized pikmin. Several custom LEGO minifigure heads based off of Sonic the Hedgehog characters. Several Custom LEGO Minifigure hats bassed off of hats from the Mario Series. A LEGO Cross (I made it when I was in second or third grade, and somehow convinced myself that vampires were real, which resulted in me making a makeshift Cross to ward them off) A collection of Pokemon plush toys. This weird green light thing that looks somewhat like Kirby, only flatter and without feet, that my mother bought me at IKEA. A Mini-Disc player. Several Japanese Generation I Pokemon cards that one of my relatives gave me. A chewed-up pair of scissors. And finally, a copy of the SNES version of Mario is Missing.

Viper1265

Jul 12, 2009
don't have it anymore but i used to have a cotton candy machine

also have a pinball machine thats probably from the 60's, a Kangaroo crossing sign my dad stole from australia, and a rock i grabbed from under a tree in Chichen Itza that looks like it has a face.

Smack-Ferret

Jul 14, 2009
A broken mega blocks fighter jet that has been on the same shelf for the past three an a half years.

God I hate mega blocks.