randomest object you own

Embright

Jul 2, 2009
Not really sure what makes any item I have more random than any other item but...

I have a Tesla Coil!!!

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Uh... I suppose there was that bullet belt I used to have.
No clue what happened to it. Safest bet says a friend of mine nicked it to see if any of them were live.
She really liked having lethal things in her possesion.
More so than that, though, she liked testing them out.
On me.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Agent Larkin said:
SecretTacoNinja said:
A dried Piranha.

I think I win.
Part of a whales spine. I think you'll find I win. Regrettably though I had to get rid of it. At the moment though? A giant Chinese fabric print and a glass globe.
Ah-hah! But the question was what is the the random-est object you own, not own or have previously owned.

^_^

garuda166

Jun 13, 2009
the randomist object i have is probably a collection of 600 glass coka cola bottles cus i like the glass originals and thay are all painted in random colors cus i was bord

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
I have some strange African-type rainstick thing. It's like 4 feet long and it's just kinda sitting in the corner of my room right beside my computer...I don't know why I own it.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
Flying-Emu said:
A sword taken from a German officer in WWII.

No one in my family was in a war...

Curtmiester said:
A fake golf ball.
Wait what?
Glad I wasn't the only one that did a double take.

On topic, I suppose my most random possession...maybe my miniature giraffe herd.

Wait no--I have these three data switches for printers that are, like, twenty years old. The big boxy ones.

brewbeard

Nov 29, 2007
dekkarax said:
Ever played Marathon?
I had a toy gun that is very similar to a Magnum mega class.
Dammit now I have to go play that again.

As for me, I have six bottles of Arizona Iced Tea's Memory Mind elixer. Not to drink, but because they look like mana potions.

Doomdiver

Mar 30, 2009
A sword made out of tic-tac boxes? A helmet made out of an old PC monitor? I don't know which is more random to be honest...